Guinness (also starring Creamy Beamy)

McKibbins, Montreal. Pretty decent actually. Had a few decent ones across the city now. The city is fucking great too. Highly recommend!

9 Likes

17 Likes

Absolutely stealing this.

4 Likes

don’t effing tempt me

1 Like

Just the one for me. From the @dktrfaustus recommended Times Square. Tasted a bit weird tbh. And there was a generator for a fun fair right next to me. Though waa good people watching

4 Likes

15 Likes

HOOOOOOOOOO

This Post Paid For By PROF$.

1 Like
11 Likes

This thread keeps popping up near the ‘Acaster’ thread and I am briefly surprised DiS has so many opinions on actor Alec Guinness

Blythe Hill Tavern, Catford

4 Likes

Disappointing. Yet to have a bad one myself, but not been for a while.

• Eight to 13 pints of Guinness
  • I’d be absolutely destroyed

0 voters

Easy sesh for a true pintsman, I’m on number 3 already and going to an Irish bar in town for the game later so will try and keep count

Suppose it’s doable spread across a day. Was thinking of it just in one pub session, consecutive pints

3 Likes

there’s a big difference between 8 and 13

I could probably still put 8+ away and be relatively ok, not paralytic, but the next day would be horrendous

2 Likes

As discussed in this thread a while ago, my record for Guinness in a day stands at 22.

8 Likes

Was once in the pub, someone bet my mate he couldn’t drink six pints of Guinness in an hour. He responded by drinking 12 in two hours. Wasn’t very well afterwards though

2 Likes

Multiple choice required

1 Like

At uni I used to be able to knock down a pint of Guinness in 4 seconds. Might try it again tonight

1 Like

This is truly phenomenal. I would have likely soiled myself several times before dying, probably on reaching just above double figures

4 Likes