Guys, Real talk for a second... what is the point of salt n shake

I like them as you can eat them without the salt making them one of the rare possibilities for unflavoured crisps

in the 80s you could get flavour shake crisps for a bit. Taste distribution was all over the place with those, just a shambles.

1 Like

always imagine a poor artisanal worker having to dip their hands into scalding oil to turn the crisps when you see them advertised as hand cooked.

Or that they have detached the motor that turns the cogs that lift the crisps out of the oil and a man uses a hand crank instead so the can claim their hand cooked status.

1 Like

The point is they are easily the best crisp. I think the uneven salt distribution enhances the flavour and experience.

jesus christ, mate

3 Likes

(pcbe)

1 Like

have you tried just eating a potato like an apple

I often have potato crumble and custard

1 Like

i cant even joke about this coz the thought of it has turned my stomach. sort your fucking life out pal

if you think for a second that wouldn’t be completely delicious you’re dead wrong

never eaten salt n shake. any indie points here?

negative Indie Points

salt and shake seem like a very indie crisp to me

2 Likes

aren’t negative indie points the true indie points though?

no i dont think so

1 Like

When I was a kid I sent a letter to Smith’s suggesting they expand the range. So salt and vinegar - put a little satchet of vinegar in as well. Cheese and onion - some grated cheese and some onion powder etc. Cunts never even wrote back.

just reminded me of the greatest pub snack though

that’s so not indie

Retro bullshit.
They are the most Brexit of crisps.