Hablar basura, ser golpeado - The Weekend Football Thread

City’s blip starts with a first defeat of the season at bogey team Leicester. North London Derby at lunchtime. Pog’s back to destroy sorry Newcastle.

Cheeky Serie A double-header tomorrow, a Rome derby followed by Napoli v Milan. The latter clases with the Madrid Derby.

Shoot…

Tonight:

• Stuttgart v Dortmund
  • Preston v Bolton
  • Amiens v Monaco
  • Almeria v Zaragoza
  • Girona v Sociedad

0 voters

Sat eve:

• Roma v Lazio
  • United v Newcastle
  • Fulham v Derby
  • Feyenoord v VVV
  • Hertha v Gladbach
  • Sevilla v Celta

0 voters

Sat night:

• NAC v Ajax
  • Napoli v Milan
  • Atleti v Real

0 voters

https://twitter.com/davidicke/status/931518077459685376

14 Likes

I wonder if he had to mock that image up himself, or if its been around for years

Probably the latter.

7 Likes

yeah, its weird to see david icke be unintentionally right about something

Tomorrow lunchtime is gonna be pretty miserable, ngl. Have a feeling we might scrape a home draw, but it’ll be one of those very disheartening draws where you really deserved to lose by 2 or 3.

Reckon we should change our badge to that

5 Likes

Is this Lennon who provides the assist for Keane here?

Worra pass

2 Likes

it will be the most 1-1 ever.

1 Like

Feel like Napoli v Milan might be a bit of a shellacking

Keeper!

Waking up on Sunday morning, downloading and watching the North London derby, United-Newcastle, Rome derby, Madrid derby and Napoli-Milan. Slow cook curry on, couple of cheeky beers. Lovely.

2 Likes

“1/2 Final”

Not even going to click it.

2 Likes

Chris Coleman to Sunderland.

Get your money on Sunderland going down.

4 Likes

Come on

Berbatov :cry:

Shame it didn’t really work out for Berbatov at United. Great in that 10/11 season, but otherwise struggled a bit. Like with Robinho i guess it shows that throwing big fees at ego players late in the window isn’t always the best idea.

1 Like

Nah, i’ll jist be having a chunk on Leicester at 8/1.

i pondered the returns on a comeback hat-trick for zlatan and betfair have it at a mere 33/1. feel like i need to be sticking to triple figure odds. feeling optimistic about accumulators on this of all weeks, however

Here he is!

14 Likes