had an iced latte right

Obligatory

4 Likes

Here’s a crazy “did you know” fact

In 2008, Farmers Union Iced Coffee outsold Coca-Cola in South Australia at a rate of almost 3:1, with South Australians consuming 36 million litres, making it the only place in the world where a milk drink outsells a cola product, and one of the few places where Coca-Cola is not the most popular locally consumed bottled beverage, a success shared only by Inca Kola in Peru and Irn-Bru in Scotland and various drinks in nearly every Asian country

Blew my mind when I read that. I like an iced coffee, but I can’t comprehend people buying iced coffee in a carton in greater numbers than Coke

1 Like

I love all cold coffee. Better than all hot coffee apart from espresso

1 Like

madness!

1 Like

Espresso and tonic with loads of ice and a slice of lime
Drink of the summer. Trust safebruv

1 Like

I just made me first frappe of the year. No milk, lots of creamy frothy loveliness. I do it the way I had in Greece (and use the same coffee) and it’s amazing. All the stuff I’ve seen here though is just milk and sugar and gross.

no idea what that even is, sounds nice though

you’re the only person i know who ever has.

1 Like

Been craving an iced coffee all day. Almost got a Caramel Latte at lunch but what I really wanted was just a nice strong, but milky (but not latte level milky) coffee with ice so I asked for a tap water instead.

Great contribution to thread, I’m sure you’ll all agree.

2 Likes

Keep seeing adverts for this and the thought is revolting. What does the tonic add?

1 Like

Opens up the flavours. Tastes chocolatey

Bloody love an iced latte but it has to be properly ice cold, and no sugar. Just espresso, milk and ice. Also fairly fond of just straight up iced coffee, espresso or cold brew over ice. Lovely summery drink, plus a bit of a wake-me-up.

Never tried those pre-made ones, though; I sort of instinctively believe they’ll be crap and over-sweet but I’m prepared to be wrong on that.

I was so sceptical but I actually enjoyed it

1 Like

Done all over again by that.

1 Like

I bloody love an espresso and tonic.

Perfect for when it’s too early for gin.

1 Like

not a thing

they are usually quite sweet yeah. was a nice surprise when i first tried one