Had any thoughts lately?

Weird that there’s a thing called quiche lorraine innit.

We could make a pro-Corbyn charity digital fanzine.

2 Likes

I used to be right into quiche. Not so much these days. Same goes for beetroot.

I think her name is not Lorraine

1 Like

Is it weirder that there is a place called Lorraine or that there’s a person’s name called Lorraine?

The rain in Lorraine falls mainly on Lorraine

1 Like

Pleased I didn’t go into how I wanted to feel the thickness of the pen in my hand etc…

this would be amazing, wish my skills such as they are could be useful for something.

2 Likes

if only

Just putting it out there: I am a graphic designer by trade.

Putting this other thing out there: I am more than happy to do this.

Third point: We might be a bit late.

HA!

doubly funny because I can’t see how modelling can be useful to anyone

I don’t mind the freak line but I do think there’s something actually quite unpleasant about the preceding “don’t you wish your girlfriend was hot like me”.

Nonsense. Button fly is best.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking that the lyrics for Take That’s Back for Good sound pretty half-arsed / unremorseful

Whatever I said, whatever I did,
I didn’t mean it
I just want you back for good

‘Whatever I said, whatever I did’ sounds like the protagonist doesn’t realise they’ve actually done wrong, so much so that they can’t be bothered remembering what it is their subject is so upset about. A bit more empathy wouldn’t go amiss and perhaps they would come back for good!

4 Likes

It’s a really unpleasant song in general but that sticks out as a weird line IMO.

I feel like if I look up when that song came out it will make me feel quite sad.

I like zips the best

I used to think this. But I’ve fully embraced the button vibe now.

I always took this to mean they were wandering around Primrose Hill.

Also seems to think singing is a viable way of apology for literally anything, but acts as if it’s some big sacrifice. Conclusion - shut up, Barlow.