Had many bugs on you lately?

An ant has just stowedaway on my shoe to board the bus. Hope she’s very happy in her new life as a cosmopolitan urban ant.

Yesterday in Pret a very large spider was running up my arm towards my face and i had to style it out and continue my nonsense “spiders are friends” act in front of M.

‘no flies on me’

• I say this a lot
  • I say this occasionally
  • I rarely say this
  • I never say this

0 voters

Not on me, but the spider that lives in a corner of my room left for a few days but is back, happy to see it!

2 Likes

Yes, I was out the other day and looked down to see a grasshopper hitching a ride on my arm.

1 Like

Had a cinnabar moth caterpillar on me when sitting on the grass by the Kelpies eating an ice cream a couple of weeks ago. One of these lads:

2 Likes

Love caterpillars, so much better than what they liquidise into

1 Like

let’s just say i’m not in a hurry to go to an environment replete with mosquitos again

edit:
in a hurry in a hurry

Had a horsefly on my leg long enough for it to bite me the other day :expressionless:

No no NO

Never setting foot in any branch of Pret ever again

1 Like

My husband had TWO spiders in his beard at a wedding on Saturday. TWO. They were huge as well.

3 Likes

This is definitely the Summer of Spiders. The flat is over run.

Oh mate, loads. Seriously, loads. Also apparently I’m a three course meal.

Tangential fruit fly audit

• Everywhere, just everywhere
  • Lots of them but less so than usual
  • One or two
  • I live a blessed life and have no fruit flies living with me

0 voters

Less for me but enough - one came out of my wardrobe - no fruit in there pal, one came out of my fridge (eugh) and two were in my microwave which I haven’t opened for weeks (gross, and HOW?) Hate them so so much.

was like the candyman of wasps at bluedot

1 Like

at the same time or was it a one in one out type deal

One appeared then another about 10 mins later. Think it was cause he was wearing a flower button hole thing that was too close to his face. They came for the flower, stayed for the gorgeous ginger beard.

2 Likes

Absolutely enormous cellar spider just crawling on my thigh as I was working.

Had one hanging off my bag yesterday too.

Why are spiders obssessed with me lately? (and where did this guy go? waaaaaaaaaaaa, shook him off and now I can’t see him, please help)

The other day i saw seagulls circling like mad and googled why and it said they’re eating flying ants. Then i became aware of the ants, there were so many! Loads got trapped in my hair :sob: