Hair products

Yeah this is what I thought. Maybe I should leave it a bit and see though.

I’ve tried this at numerous festivals, it just gets progressively greasier and crap.

1 Like

Yep. I take dry shampoo with me now because it gets so bad otherwise.

if only

Another vote for Davidoff Cool Kalamazoo from Lush. Very good for beards.

Unfortunately this is the only thing I use on my head.

I have that for my beard :+1:

My tv just got one of these!! He loves it!! Buuuzzzzzzzz

Non-stop volume sounds kinda scary!

huge advocate of fudge ‘matte hed’, been using it since i was a teenager - great for a non-shine strong hold (i have very straight, very thick hair that needs a lot of managing to not make me look like a 10 year old who just rolled out of bed)

Ah balls. I sadly do not live a non-stop party lifestyle. I’m of an age where I call them ‘par-TAYs’ and leave before 10pm.

so, when I hit the crib and yell for ma dudes to come netflix wit me, you’d better believe my do be standing tall?

Are things like wax and hairspray actually bad for your hair, or is that just a myth?

I mean I always have product in my hair, but I sometimes wonder what I’m doing to it.

Depends what you mean by bad… mine will probably all fall out at some point soon so might as well make the most of it now.

1 Like

Greece is the way!
Greece = free wax

Chill out Varoufakis.

2 Likes

stopped using any hair product when i was about 17, but often think it might be a good idea to get some for times when my hair is shorter, instead of just letting it sit there in a bad position and fiddling with it every time i see a mirror. have no idea what to get though.

Pomade.

interesting

i can imagine buying some, using it once, hating it and leaving the rest unused forever.

I’m a dapper Dan man

5 Likes

Greece is the one that you want! and its Danny