Hairstyles you've always wanted to have but never had the bottle to get them

Intentional mullet.

1 Like

I tried in vain to get a different haircut the last time I had a haircut and the lady said “it just doesn’t want to do it does it” and the haircut also took ages

1 Like

What were you attempting?

i’m loving that she’s blaming your hair

shes got chutzpah

4 Likes

One with hair.

2 Likes

was just about to post something similar

check your hair privilege people

2 Likes

Don’t really know tbh, I kind of said “it usually goes this way, can you try to make it not go that way”

1 Like

Hair dressers have tried that one on me in the past, but it’s going to the left no matter what they do, so let’s not waste time.

I haven’t had a haircut for ages - I can’t decide if I’m right on the bleeding edge of what a balding mad can get away with/ well past that bleeding edge/ not even in sight of that edge yet

1 Like

It kind of goes differently at the front to how it used to go now and two people have said “your hair looks different” since it happened so she may have been underselling herself

2 Likes

Meet me in McDonald’s.

3 Likes

Ok, here is a rare Balonz selfie. I was arguing with the wife last night that although very grey at the temples the top is still largely brown. She quipped that I needed a new mirror. Talking out her arse. So I took a photo and she still wasn’t having it. What the fuck?

Ok that might be one of the best patches but still!

1 Like

What is that photo of, a bar of silver?

7 Likes

A hairy poo more like

you silver fox

1 Like

This isn’t a fair poll because you look happier in the top pic so that’s the one I voted.

1 Like

This is coincidental, I was equally happy on both days

The future:

15 Likes