Halt and Catch Fire

Fuck - burnt through all 4 seasons in about 10 days.

Feeling kind of emotional RN

2 Likes

one of those programmes where i feel like i really miss all the characters (up there with Lost & the Leftovers)

1 Like

Iā€™ve still not watched the last three episodes. Canā€™t do it.

Incredible telleh.

2 Likes

ha didnā€™t realise Iā€™d said this literally 2 posts above

Noticed this is being reshown on More4/4OD/whatever the kids call that nowadays.

One of the best shows ever made.

1 Like

could not agree more. think only the Leftovers is up there with the most ā€˜underrated/underseenā€™ shows.

2 Likes

Good sport

2 Likes

Finally started this after @Sgreen rave reviews convinced me. Been. On my watch list since it came out, so long overdue

@bugduv you okay if I move this into the entertainment category? Iā€™m gonna need somewhere to catalogue thoughts!

3 Likes

Some of this is veryyy clunky. Enjoyably so! But Joe did not need to be shirtless in the car park for so long :smiley:

Gonna have to watch this now. saw the first episode and it seemed ok but not hugely compelling but then I watched Foundation and now have a strong urge to watch Lee Paceā€™s entire filmography

Jeeezz season four is good eh? Just finished episode 7 and :sob::sob::sob:

Really impressed with how it makes some of the more clunky s1/2 narrative moments work for it in s3/4 - Joeā€™s bisexuality and Haleyā€™s queerness, Cameronā€™s complicated sense of self, Donna mirroring s1 Joe in her ambition and ofc the pay off to Gordonā€™s illness

Will finish it today but also v sad to do so

1 Like

Why is this in the sports category?

Just how I roll.

3 Likes

Hunting down good tvā€¦ for sport!

V good ending. Last season was up there with the best tv.

1 Like