Hand audit

Mine are quite dry and gross at the moment

• blisters from bad drumstick technique on ring and middle finger of left hand
  • cut from over enthusiastic drumming on knuckle of index finger of left hand
  • scratch from cat on right hand
  • burn just below thumb on right hand. It opened yesterday and was all weepy and it looks like it’s getting worse tbh

Edit: ‘PAID’ stamp from a gig on SATURDAY that hadn’t quite washed off still on right hand

You?

Tell you what, was gonna start a hand thread yesterday

then remembered this

Then discovered that HAND THING is no longer online :cry:

Not sure why Shaye Saint John’s videos have been recently taken down 8 years after Eric Fournier’s death.

Two

4 Likes

All in order, though have just ran my right middle finger along the joint of my leg and groin so smells slightly smeggy.

• very skinny fingers - someone at school told me he was grossed out by them and I’ve been a little self conscious of them ever since

• solid callouses on left hand thanks to guitar playing

• scars on 1st finger of left hand from when my finger got shut in a big heavy door

• quite dry rn thanks to dry cold weather

¡No mi gusta!

Showoff

Iiiiiiiiii knew it!

guys can we do a feet (or maybe just heel) audit later.

because my heals are DISTURBINGLY cracked.

like this but worse I reckon.

Warning, this is a sickening picture:

hands are dry too but it’s my heels I’m worried about.

also I stareted picking at it while reading in bed last night which was pretty disgust.

Absolutely hideous.

Palms are clammy, covered in calluses and torn skin. Top side has a couple of cuts and scrapes and the knuckles have heberden nodes on them. The nails are all bitten too.

Were a little dry earlier but I used some hand cream and we’re all good. Thanks for asking.

1 Like

in the cold weather the tips of my fingers go really hard, it’s a bit odd

Does anyone else like it when you shake a woman’s hand and they’re like “oh sorry I’ve just put some hand cream on” and you reply “oh don’t worry, it’s nice” and rub your hands together?

Hand pervert

4 Likes

completely innocuous and you get some free hand cream

1 Like

Mom’s Spagammy

13 Likes

Should do this even when there’s no hand cream and they haven’t mentioned it.

I have never been in this situation