I’m

• Left handed
  • Right handed
  • Genuinely ambidextrous

0 voters

Sinister

Heavy

Back

Right handed but iron and cut things left handed.

thought you would be left-handed for some reason

did you know the Kurt Cobain wasn’t actually left handed, just chose to play guitar that way for mysterious reasons

• I knew that
  • I did not know that

0 voters

similarly did you know that Billy Corgan is left handed but chose to play guitar right handed

• I knew that
  • I did not know that

0 voters

My dad is sinister, but plays right handed, says he recons it’s eaiser as his left hand does all the intricate work. His Spanish guitar lessons didn’t end up going very far.

2 Likes

I reckon guitar handedness isn’t a thing, both hands are pretty equal, probably just as difficult to learn it either way

I’m right handed and tried it left handed once and it was the impossible horrible thing ever. Feels so unnatural trying to strum left handed.

1 Like

Left handed list full of legends as expected

3 Likes

Definitely think the drivers for which han we use aren’t thay hard to overcome, wih practice.

1 Like

difficult with the right hand at first too though

Yeah I’ve probably just forgotten how unnatural it felt

1 Like

most left-handed people play guitar right-handed I think

3 Likes

I like those mavericks who use a right handed left handed but don’t change the string order so they are upside down

1 Like

might be talking out of my arse but I feel like handedness is not a binary and some people are more strongerly handed than others.

I think I’m about 185% left handed

• I’m a right handed bore jealous of left handers

0 voters

I do this if I’m playing somebody else’s guitar, it’s a lot easier than trying to play it the correct way it was intended

1 Like

I’m right-dominant, but I can swap to my left for a lot of things. Used to practice drawing and writing with my left when I was young but fell out of the habit. Nowadays I’d say I was equally cack-handed whichever I’m using. My day is spent inexplicably dropping things and panic-catching them.

1 Like