Happy 3 month lockdown Evening Thread

Evening

Ham and pineapple pizza, homemade
Walk

How about you lot?

1 Like

I really started this thread to ask an IT question. I’ve recorded my Britain’s Got Talent video for work :face_vomiting: but the video file is too big to send from my iPad email to my work email. How do I get it off my iPad and onto my work computer?

Dropbox

4 Likes

just ate a big calzone

2 Likes

Wetransfer. Or just send it to me and I’ll make sure it gets there.

4 Likes

Just got in for seeing a good pal of mine for the first time in 3 months. Sunburned to fuck now obviously.

1 Like

Ordered a takeaway (vgn burger)

Thanks

Can’t believe I’m spending my evening doing this

• I’ve sat on the Ikea BRÅTHULT and I liked it
  • I’ve sat on the Ikea BRÅTHULT and I didn’t like it
  • no opinion on this particular sofa

0 voters

Had leftover dauphinois for tea, with sausages and tenderstem. 10/10. Got all kinds of sadnesses going on though :frowning:

watching Leicester City Football Club be a bit shit

off for a walk up a hill afterwards

Hope you feel better soon funky :heart:

5 Likes

:kissing_heart:

Got stomach pains and a headache and really remembering now how much I take health for granted, I hate feeling sick so much

you should all sit on more sofas IMO

3 Likes

Are you currently on watermelon one or watermelon two?

looked up an old book on ebay yesterday and sorted ascending by price, as standard. found an absolute bargain, only a quid plus 79p postage? lovely stuff, even cheaper than a charity shop. clicked Buy It Now immediately and paid.

looked at the confirmation email about 10 minutes later and realised i hadn’t bought a book. i had bought a postcard with a picture of the cover of a book on it.

ffs.

15 Likes

Hello everyone :wave:

It’s definitely not on to complain to the neighbours above me about the noise when it’s so very obviously their joyous toddler making the constant loud thudding? Right? :cry:

• It is not on

0 voters

Lol no. I told four of my worst clinical trial related jokes. Will raffle the video off for charity if anyone wants to see it.