Happy 31st September

Hope you all have a blessed day

6 Likes

Not feeling great on this the last day of the week

Put on my sparkly top and swooshy skirt though to raise my spirits so there’s that.

5 Likes

If you mean emotionally or in terms of fatigue, I very much feel the same. But we’ve nearly made it through the week! We can do it!

(If you mean health-wise, hope you feel better!)

1 Like

Up early (boo)
to go to Brussels (yay)

4 Likes

My day has been truly #blessed from the start: I opened the fridge to find that a bottle of milk had leaked everywhere inc. veg tray

6 Likes

#charmed

2 Likes

All three tbh. Got a cough/cold, tired and urghy.

Still sober September was a breeze and means I have broken the Friday wine habit easy.

2 Likes

Don’t cry! you can if you want

1 Like

I’ve gone with ‘stomping round the house’ instead

1 Like

Thanks, im going to Dundee. Slightly annoyed get a morning train as rules out #trainbeer

1 Like

Woah! Back to the island!

3 Likes

I reckon trains should be treated like airports for the purposes of #trainbeers. Any hour is fine.

And you wonder why they won’t let you drive them yet!

1 Like

Morning all!

The Child was definitely well enough to go to nursery this morning which makes my day easier. She woke up insisting on wearing a particular hair accessory that she can’t find and I don’t remember so has gone out in floods of tears.

Can’t believe it was 4 years to the day since that My Vitriol album wasn’t released

7 Likes

It’s a turned my back for a minute and Winnie stuck her face in my breakfast bowl and was happily slurping up the milk kind of day.

Avery just said I should just eat it cos I kiss her face… Err that’s not the same

• Eat it anyway
  • Breakfast is ruined

0 voters

Morning!

Another day of not much.
Take the dog for a walk.
Go for a little pootle on the bike, back via the bakery as its Friday treat day.

Got an apprenticeship review thing for work this afternoon that should take all of 5 minutes

I am still in bed.

Something something Billie Joe Armstrong something

Anyway, running a little late due to kid issues. Need to make it through today and then I’m off until 6pm Monday evening.

1 Like

happy Seinfeld on Netflix day!!!

1 Like