Happy and very much Anglos a Sunday

So… I managed to wake up, which is certainly a start. It took me quite a few moments to work out that the reason I’m on the other side of the bed is that i take the side furthest from the toilet and also we’re at a hotel. Memories end around quarter of an hour before the tai was due, when i began to get anxious of the impeding taxi. Oh and also i think I’m supposed to message the friend of the happy couple i vaguely fancy a bit to arrange us going to see PUP in Bristol in Bovember 2019. All told, a very successful Sunday is on he cards.

I hope you’re all very well

8 Likes

Hi Avery and please send fond regards to lovely gnome. I am up, sun is out, going to go bike riding, sort the garden, do some work and then top it all with some kind of Sunday roast with beetroot.

5 Likes

To clarify, it’s the friend of the happy couple i vaguely fancy a bit, and not the happy couple themselves, although they are both also very attratives. Also i have confirmed with @Gnometorious that I’m not the only person who vaguely fancies this person a bit

4 Likes

Morning all. These 530am kitten wake-ups are killing me.

Drinking lots of coffee, catching up on SPORTS

1 Like

How was the cycling?

Morning,

Got a bad shoulder.

Gonna clean the kitchen when its an acceptable time to use the hoover.

Gonna make toast and coffee.

There’s a Thistle v Celtic ‘legends’ testimonial game later that I might go to. If the weather isn’t completely shit.

In related courtesy information, how early is too early to make a smoothie?

Really good thanks! Them plastics are a great bunch of cyclists.

2 Likes

I think she may have read your post, that gnome, that is, but i sent those regards right over.

2 Likes

Hmm depends how loud it is but on a Sunday about 9.30am.

Hmmm, think I’ve broken the law in the past and will have to live with that.

1 Like

Here’s Nicola Sturgeon playing swingball and getting hit in the face
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ZiJLJFyuX/?igshid=1t7cpdm2xf60a

1 Like

Fully rubbish! We have a 53 minute change in Worcester later. On the plus side, it’s at t’other Station from our change yestertag, so i might have better optiins that Café Loco for coffee.

Do you talk about other films actors have been in who are acting in the film you are currently watching?

• Yes, I don’t know how to watch films
  • No.

0 voters

More so with TV but this is one of my wife’s major talents, spotting even the most obscure actor or previous role.

3 Likes

MY HEARTS A SECRET

2 Likes

Not in the cinema but when watching at home obviously

You know what would make this thread more fun?

• A
  • Poll
  • Or
  • Two
  • I fancy Carly Rae Jepson

0 voters

We’re going to Lewes for the day for some heritage week walk. It looks like the weather will be perfect for it.

Hello! Off to work in a minute, but it’s Sunday so it’s a short day and it’s sunny and who cares it’s only work* :grinning:

*I give this attitude half an hour tops.