Happy and very much Anglos a Sunday

We’ve run out of bread and I’ve taken The Child to the supermarket. Wor Lass has gone for a nap and so has The Child now.

No - the white Hart. Wouldn’t have been my choice but it’s got Harvey’s and the terrace has a nice view.

1 Like

“Do you find it weird that I have such incredibly large lips?” asks lil lips @avery someone please take him away.

We haven’t got any emergency pizza.

Now he’s talking dirty to the cricket

Untitled

12 Likes

nothing to be sorry about

1 Like

:grinning:

POTW please @JaguarPirate

1 Like

My oat milk delivery still hasn’t arrived. Could have just bought some today but i was like, oh no, not lugging that home and there being 6 cartons on my doorstep waiting for me. What a fool I was.

8 stops away…

alright?

been climbing hills all day. quite tired.

1 Like

Can everyone please stop taking their husbands name please. It’s really bloody boring.
And makes all the shit we went though feel pretty fucking futile.

5 Likes

Neighbours are listening to Korn.

IT’S HERE!

4 Likes

Can’t remember getting deliveries on Sunday in the uk. Is this new thing? You don’t even get post on a Saturday here, sometimes not even Friday

We’re just not getting married, and then there’s no expectation. Nine years and counting so far.

Should I get:

• Dominos
  • Local Indian
  • Something from a supermarket

0 voters

Dominos haterz I’ll disregard your vote

I don’t hate dominos, it’s just that dr oetker is better

2 Likes

My in laws literally asked me why I’d married Avery, a week after we got married, just cos I didn’t take his name. Like Wtf. You don’t marry someone for their name.

2 Likes

Evil Amazon

1 Like

Actually amazing.

Everything from the uncredited right down to this being your only ever role

2 Likes