Happy and very much Anglos a Sunday

I WANNA DO BAD THINGS TO YOU

3 Likes

Hehe just imagined you in the cinema talking to your wife really loudly trying to remember what film the actor was in, people around you are telling you to stfu but you carry on, oblivious, for about an hour. Ends with four of the staff dragging you out, one on each limb.

8 Likes
  • Full breakfast
  • Porridge
  • Cereal
  • Mackerel frittata oooh and add peas
  • Tea
  • coffee
  • Smoothie
  • Egg dish
  • Curry
  • Leftover pizza
  • A array of fruits
  • A pastry
  • Double pastry breakast
  • Double burger breakfast
  • Eat out
  • Eat in
  • Toast
  • Whatever rhe kids leave
  • Yog
  • Bagel
  • Mini cheddars
  • Still coming down
  • Nothing
  • Other

0 voters

Morning Avery and co. Off to Liverpool with my mate to see a pal of ours the last time for ages as he’s moving to Australia in a couple of weeks.

Morning

Silent Disco at the party I was at last night got shut down for being too noisy - is this irony or just Alanis?

Mild hangover but nothing too bad

6 Likes

I am the other end of the scale for cinema where I don’t even like anyone to talk during the adverts and would never go for a toilet break regardless of how much I’m busting

1 Like

@Songs_about_ducking a real class act.

1 Like
  • Jam
  • Peanut butter

0 voters

• Coffee
  • Tea

0 voters

OMG! When is Carly Rae Jepsen going o bloomin’ well do a proper concert in the UK?

3 Likes

Where’s marmalade?
Do you mean on toast or just in general?
Do you mean pure peanut butter or stuff with sugar added?

Have to go to my colleagues bbq today. Seeing work people on a Sunday, gonna be sick*

*original meaning

1 Like

Would probably always order a tea with a fry up, mind.

1 Like

Marmalade is in the shop
Obviously, on toast
I believe its 100% peanuts.

This is in combination with the toast option not a general coffee/tea poll fyi

You could go and visit the in laws! They have to open up their house in Lewes for heritage open day.

Oh sorry, I thought this was a general question for my preferences. Jam for sure

Been up since about 4am :confused:

Watched some boxing had some breakfast, showered, shaved etc.

Just watched a documentary on PEDs in baseball… weirdly had kids acting out the roles.

Today I’m going to pack, watch football, go to the pub. Probably watch melancholia then some NFL.

Coffee, bagel, seinfeld as per. Might blow some money on a new hifi today. Doing a video shoot thing later. Decent sunday tbh.

4 Likes

If it was marmalade then tea is better, particularly Earl Grey

What you having PB on if not toast?