Happy Birthday @imaperv! (this is the filth thread)

Hope you have a wonderful day.

Please enjoy this filth thread, made in your honour.

5 Likes

Happy birthday Pervo

1 Like

Happy birthday Pervo! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @TheBarbieMovie2023 !!!

1 Like

Many happy returns, Pervo.

1 Like

Happy birthday, pervo!!

1 Like

Feliz CUMpleaños

2 Likes

HBIMAPERV :birthday:

1 Like

Sexiest emoji?

• :eggplant:
  • :sweat_drops:
  • :peach:
  • :rooster:
  • :cucumber:
  • :hotdog:
  • Other

0 voters

Happy Pervday! There should be something in your letter box (ha! box!) this week…

1 Like

Sexy chicken

1 Like

but can they be mische- sorry, no

3 Likes

That’s enough, you depraved muppet-fucking lunatic!

1 Like

Happy Birthday Pervy! May you enjoy another year abundant in fancy headgear and other accessories :princess::bride_with_veil::dancing_women::male_detective:
:gift::balloon::birthday::balloon::birthday::balloon::birthday::balloon::birthday::balloon::gift:

1 Like

You sure know how to give a guy a pounding at scrabble :birthday: !

5 Likes

Happy girthday

1 Like

Happy birthday to the beautifully filthy @TheBarbieMovie2023 the queen of bows and filth. Hope you have a lovely day :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you @Scunner and everyone :sob: my dad ruined my birthday trip to Brighton 5 mins after arriving and insisted my mum take him home within the hour, giving me the choice of either going back with them and spending the day in my parents house or them leaving me here and spending the day in Brighton and then getting a 2 hour bus home. Feel like absolute shit. Please tell me all your filthy stories that will make me feel better.

2 Likes

It’s not especially filthy but I learned last night that not only is literotica still going, it looks EXACTLY the same as it did however many years ago.

Oddly comforting.

6 Likes

Nice of a friend to keep you informed.

3 Likes