Happy Crêpe Day!

Quite like keeping it simple with just butter on mine. Working late so don’t know if I’ll get to make any.

5 Likes

More filming near the flat today - Shamelss or whatever the new incarnation of that is called. Might try and infiltrate the crowd and make a cameo.

My mate went into labour at the baby shower I threw her yesterday, luckily she made it to hospital to have the baby.

3 Likes

I want to make this:

2 Likes

Saw that yesterday. I had kimchi fritters at the vegan restaurant on Friday and they were absolute bumhat, so I think I can do better myself.

Yeah I reckon this looks like a good recipe. I’m probably gonna go for it at the weekend.

I saw another recipe on the guardian for sweetcorn pancakes which also look YUM.

1 Like

Probs just lemon and sugar or banana and nutella. The classics.

And I’ll definitely be having a proper meal first.

Savoury crêpes?

five yorkshire puddings

2 Likes

Lemon and sugar?

Going for some Japanese pancakes for lunch. London eh!?

3 Likes

Of course! I’m not some southerner or something.

1 Like

Still can’t get my head around people who have yorkshire puddings as a dessert. I mean all the cakey ingredients are there but you shouldn’t be able to put sugar on something that typically houses gravy.

My work canteen served haggis, neeps and tatties in a massive Yorkshire pudding on Burns Day, which I’m pretty sure was a hate crime.

Ah mate - you’re missing out. After Sunday lunch, grab a leftover yorkshire pudding, slap a bit of jam on it and enjoy a delicious sweet treat.

Dad?

You wish!

1 Like

Maybe they were worried about cultural appropriation or something? Now if you’ll excuse me I need to tend to my Brevilled haggis toastie.

1 Like

best pancakes tbh

2 Likes

Dunno they’re called Okonomi-yakis I’ve never had em before lookin fwd to it v much

1 Like