🐰🐣🥚☀️HAPPY EASTER ☀️🥚🐣🐰

Have an excellent day in the sunshine.

Eat some chocolate, have a rest if you can.

Bunny Easter GIF by Miley Cyrus

13 Likes

My bonce hurts
Going back to bed

Happy easter!

2 Likes

Happy Easter Slicky, and everyone else

The Easter bunny was very generous this year

It’s going to need more pics later when I open it up - it’s a chocolate egg in the shape of an apple, sprayed gold

8 Likes

HappyEaterlogo

5 Likes

My head hurts.

Happy easter! Off for a run on a preemptive strike against the chocolate eggs.

1 Like

Ridiculous

8 Likes

Hope it’s tasty. Very impressive shade of gold.

So a chocolate apple then?

2 Likes

Apparently it has both white and dark chocolate inside. Part of me is a restrained adult, but part of me is a chocolate loving kid, who’s also going away tomorrow and surely it’s a good idea to scoff it before then?

Well yes, but if anyone said chocolate apple to me, I’d assume it was like a toffee apple, but with chocolate rather than toffee

2 Likes

I hope you enjoy it.

1 Like

Me too

No easter eggs here. Ridiculous.

Already ate ours yesterday.

Mom + Dad have got us one though, so will pick those up later.

My kid drew this in school. I hope this is how nonchalant the big man actually was

19 Likes

Alright Easter fans. Kids up and sorted, pancakes made and eaten. Probably go for a walk, swing by the rugby club who are holding a sevens tournament but they also have a load of kids activities, so that’ll keep the eldest entertained. My brown garden waste bin arrived yesterday, so will sort out the front of the house. Not got anything in for dinner tonight :grimacing: so that’ll be an interesting debate

2 Likes

Happy Easter! It feels like the best type of Easter weather today. Real sense that nature’s sap is rising.

Kids are coming over later for Easter lunch and obscene gluttony so all good.

5 Likes

Hey everyone

Started the day with a dog walk/ coffee and croissant al fresco

Home now, having more coffee

Got 2 of the kids coming for a roast later, all good

3 Likes

Happy Easter!
No chocolate yet for me, but the weans have had some. Currently sat in the A&E car park, waiting for the TV and MiL. MiL took a spill outside our holiday cottage just as we were leaving, and think she’ll need a stitch or two in her eyebrow. And it’s her 80th today!