Happy Friday!

Made chai for the first time in a while and it’s good

2 Likes

Morning troops.

I’m off today and Monday as i have 22 days holiday to take before December 22nd. Oops. Not ideal tbh, and I can’t believe I am saying that.

So this morning I’ve had a coffee, did dishes, done the mountain of recycling, got laundry on and the dryer running. Going to get the dog out in a bit and force the kids off their screens.

Might go for a walk in a forest later, could be good.

The one thing I dislike about life the most is the eternal guilt in feeling like I am spending money frivolously. Like I want a good coffee when out or a snack and it feels debilitating paying a few quid for it. It’s really off. Maybe a thread in it.

Our leave year now runs to the end of August which is pretty good as encourages you take a nice big break in the Summer.

(Though I am now like god I have to work right through to Christmas)

Think I’d got 32 days plus a block week left at the last count - that’s including about 14 I’ve already booked for next year…

Mightdiefromhangoverness

I was sick all night and tomorrow is the first day of my week off

Pray fot Manches that all his plans won’t be ruined

Left myself so much to do today, as usual, with no motivation at all to do it, as usual

Stop Making Sense later at least

gws

5 Likes

Cancel your week off and ring in sick instead, just in case

5 Likes

Morning folks. The start of four days home alone. Today I have work. Currently in the gym. Need to do laundry, visit the local chazzer and tidy the house. Might also treat myself to lunch out, maaaaybe.

4 Likes

Look at my eggs tho

4 Likes

Waiting in the garage for them to check my rear fog light for reasons that are too boring to go into.

Did put “rear fog light” into the family calendar only for my wife to moan that i was going to another gig.

“Well, it sounds like the sort of stupid band you go and see.”

She’s got me bang to rights, to be fair.

19 Likes

It’s giving car seat headrest

1 Like

I prefer their earlier work

2 Likes

Banana and a wank. Off you go.

1 Like

I’m on the tube now but ok

5 Likes

FML

• Fixable - for free
  • Fixable but they will charge you
  • You need new glasses m8
0 voters

Morning. Here’s Naga having a giggle to put everyone in the weekend mood

https://x.com/scottygb/status/1705109772293345598?s=46&t=LzwkeFeJXX4rrW95q-0f2w

11 Likes

Having a chai, reading about octopus babies, going to Cornwall :smiling_face:

6 Likes

My eternal life code is treat yourself. No real such thing as a frivolous purchase as if it makes you happy why not?

4 Likes