Happy Halloween Day Thread

we live on a housing estate so there are loads of kids and trick or treating is quite a big thing.

our kids are young and we’re not really into trick or treating but will take them for a walk to see some of the houses that have been done up.

last year a little boy took absolutely tons of celebrations from the tub, and my son has remembered. He’s been saying he’s going to keep his eye out for him and only let him have one if he comes to the door!

No option for “CWBAFT”?

2 Likes

:smile::fishing_pole_and_fish:

Was hoping for a few quicker bites to entertain me on the train to Edinburgh (sorry)

1 Like

LOVE Halloween. Been building up to it for weeks now and finished decorating at the weekend. SPOOKY.

Probably a low chance anyone will come knocking as neighbours are elderly or have older/ teen kids, but we’ll have our own fun.

Went to GLASGLOW last night, which was good fun and the wee one loved seeing the spooky lights with his two cousins. :ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:

14 Likes

Might be dressing up in a hospital gown and some lovely TED stockings. I find out later today :expressionless:

:grimacing: hope it’s ok

3 Likes

Thanks laefs. I hope so too. I’ve had enough of strangers looking at my genitals.

1 Like

mate you can’t say you’re dressed up as a penguin and then not post a photo

wtf is this

11 Likes

Beers after work, Indian takeaway. Job’s a good un

1 Like

HBD NV! :tada::balloon:

9 Likes

Alright alright. I’ll grab one from the work facebook group when they go up, that’ll show me in all of my glory.

2 Likes

Happy birthday!! Hope you have a spookily good day! :kissing_closed_eyes::beers:

1 Like

happy birthday big man

:tada: :birthday:

1 Like

Imagine having Halloween as your birthday - you lucky, lucky bastard. Have a good one :+1: :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

Happy Christmas everybody

5 Likes

Happy birthday NV my good man, hope you have a lovely day! :beers::+1:

1 Like

HP BD NV!

1 Like

Today I am a horse

14 Likes

15 Likes

which one a

2 Likes