Happy monday

Yeah it’ll be fine. Didn’t really hurt on the bike just when I’m walking around. Going to try football tonight and see how it goes

Ah right :crossed_fingers:

I also need to get a haircut. Exciting

He @Mistersteve Sending you lots of hugs. Lots of people on here willing to help out so don’t be afraid to ask.

Reckon I’ll be getting banned from DiS today.

This was the poll results from last nights donut eating conundrum. Fairly emphatic, I’m sure you’ll agree…

Gotta admit…I went with froglet and never ate it.

5 Likes

Standard poll observation then

3 Likes

Saw this top dude yesterday on a walk.

20180923_153059_HDR

13 Likes

Busy week ahead.

Looking at a late one today I think at work, need to finish some work that should have been finished on Friday and is nowhere near ready. Oops.

Also want to find a football match to watch tomorrow. At the moment Barnet is winning, but not really behind that idea too much.

Haha. Standard dis poll rules isn’t it? Disregard the result

YES!!!

1 Like

Adding to the good wishes @Mistersteve - feel free to vent if you need to!

I just bought a winter coat that I can’t afford, but I need it. Also sort of moved into the TV’s place this weekend. Busy week at work this week, but normal busy rather than the insane mental busy of the last few weeks…which is an improvement!

1 Like

Big love @Mistersteve (aka most handsomest disser)

Few days downtime in north Norfolk. Well earned tbh and everyone is in the mood for It to be as low key as possible.

Just made sausage and eggs. I am officially going to stop using pork content as my assessment of whether or not to buy a sausage, need to get some more rUsk in my life. Seasoning is king.

Living his best life right there

1 Like

Labour can go on for HOURS. If she is in labour, she’ll be on her phone between contractions, and she might have mentioned it when they started and not a big deal.

Alternatively, she’s having one of those really speedy babies, and if that is the case then you’ll find out pretty quickly.

1 Like

Get on with it, Corbyn!!

11 Likes

UPDATE:

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/whens-day/29371/38?u=epimer

This wasn’t a masterful power play after all, they didn’t read the time. They’re now asking to reschedule it to later in the day and looking a right dick for it, because the more important people can’t do any other time.

Hello I’m ill in bed with side effects from my antibiotics for my stupid tooth and feel too shit to go to the next room for my laptop charger to binge Community

Also I’m meant to be seeing Mitski tonight at the Brudenell so I’d like to feel better soon pls

I stupidly some Benilyn Cold & Flu tablets in work and now I am feeling WOOOOOZY.

Annoyingly I didn’t have a drop of booze at my friend’s wedding this weekend because the antibiotics I’m on make you chuck up if you drink, so I spent the day and the next morning being the mum to all my mates staying at our flat but I’m chucking up now anyway so I’m wondering what the point was