Happy New Tax Year!

A win-win!

I accidentally logged into my government profile thing yesterday while trying to do something else and it said I’d underpaid tax last year by like £250. Do I need to do anything with that or will they just add it on to the tax I’m currently paying?

Add it on

Back of the net!

Got just over €400 taxback from Revenue earlier this year. Spent it all on pints and records. Felt good.

1 Like