Happy Saturday

First day of 4 off and I’m starting it by going to my work cause I forgot to buy beer for Father’s Day yesterday. Gonna clean the kitchen and start sorting out the garden after that, really need to start getting ready to move.

Didn’t have enough cereal for a full bowl
Craves plus crunchy nut is alright

Got one of those hangovers that isn’t really a hangover more like some bad emotion is coming my way real soon.

What’s the solution to this please?

Hello!

I’m on my way to babysit three kids (1-8 y.o.) until tomorrow! Turns out another adult will also be joining us though which is probably good.

Then tomorrow it’s back to the farm to pack all my stuff and move out by next Sat. Gonna miss the dogs so much :sob:

1 Like

Banana and a wank

2 Likes

Got woken up at 6.30 by the workmen next door. What a time to be making a row.

Anyway, I’ve been to the shop for the paper and made a bacon and egg sarnie. Need to go into town for a few things (might treat myself to the new Perfume Genius album while I’m there), so should start making a move, really.

no sunshine here today sadly :frowning: kind of would like a gentle drink in the park maybe just like one beer

I’m trying to lower my potassium

Slept surprisingly well given the heat, I think I’ve slept so badly all week it was time to catch up.

Gonna tidy the flat and put some records on nice and loud with the window open, then this afternoon we’re off to see a bunch of friends we haven’t seen for ages and listen to more records and probably drink too much.

1 Like

Well, that was a stupid idea.

I think I might be sweating for the next fortnight now

1 Like

Had a lot of cocktails yday night. Feeling it now.

Taking my cousin for bagels.

1 Like

Oooh the weather is nice! Going to give the flat a tidy/clean then maybe go for a walk/get a nice sandwich/baked products.

Hope the huge angry fly has left my kitchen.

1 Like

Morning
Just woke up!

Watched that Jlo Halftime doc last night and it was v good so I will be salsa dancing and singing let’s get loud all day

Going to view a house we probably can’t afford and have to write 10 reports by Monday.

We’re looking after a dog today though

2-1 down, all to play for

2 Likes

Just made a pint of iced coffee so my day is either about to get really good or really bad.

7 Likes

It’s still there. Any ideas on how to humanely get rid of big flies?

Reason with it

1 Like

Morning.

Did parkrun (at quite a gentle pace due playing football last night). Last week i came outbhives afterwards which was a good excuse to get back into bed. Have no excuse this week.

Looks nice out, there’s a mini festival/stalls thing in a area near by so might head to that. Also free thing on in Kelvingrove so may bob to that

1 Like
1 Like