Happy Singles' Day!

To all the singles!

2 Likes

Thank you, Balonz. I’m single and I’m ready to dwindle.

5 Likes

Singles:

• Happy with being single
  • Not happy with being single
  • Somewhere in the middle

0 voters

I’m much happier being single than I was last year and am 95% fine with it, but I think about cuddling a person every night when I go to sleep… :pleading_face:

3 Likes

5 Likes

check out standards mcgee over here

2 Likes

I love it most of the time! But then I’m the sort of person who’s great at being on their own, love living on my own, doing stuff on my own, etc. Obviously there’s other stuff I’d like but tbf I get 99% of what I need from my friends.

Contemplating snaring a partner so they’ll fix my fucking boiler though.

1 Like

quite good bants they didnt choose the first

1 Like

Hi I’m single. Wanna mingle?

Early draft of Rupaul’s signoff needed some work

1 Like

My time to shine!

1 Like

All the single laddies.

1 Like

I’ve transitioned from “fairly unhappily single” to “happily single” over lockdown

It’s been pretty cool

I still get sad sometimes though, just about different stuff. Think that bits unavoidable

1 Like

I’ve actually been single for about three years really. I don’t think I really remember how to do relationships and that anymore.

Is this a competition cos I’ve got about 17 years of singledom under my belt

2 Likes

I was also single 17 years ago but I was also only 13

Yeah pretty much this. I just want someone to bone/cuddle me and bring to weddings.

(For singles again)
  • I have met a prospective life partner who I definitely can’t be with
  • I have met a prospective life partner who I probably can’t be with
  • I have met a prospective life partner who I could attempt being with (ask them out already FFS)
  • I had a prospective life partner :pleading_face:
  • Dozens of prospective life partners m8
  • I have not met a prospective life partner

0 voters

1 Like

Generally ok with being single, though I think essentially permanently being single leads to some self-confidence stuff and worrying about all kinds of things and ends up clouding any search I might do relationship-wise

and as single as I am, I’m less single than I’ve ever been before so that’s nice for what little that is

I beat you in this competition

The trophy is mine

To hold at night

Weird

Ohh shoulda made it public more fun

Whatever yours is I bet I will beat it. Also wish they had this emoji, that’s twice now I wanted to use it today but it doesn’t exist

2 Likes