Happy St Chad's Day Warn and All!

Unsure that I’ve ever had a mung bean tbh.

Anyway.

IF YOU LOVE THEM SO MUCH WHY DON’T YOU MARRY THEM

I like broad bean dip. What else can you make with broad beans?

4 Likes

Just stood on an upturned plug

photo pls

Is this the daily thread? Back to work after the funeral on Monday and a day off on Tuesday. Wife was in pieces yesterday so I double u, eff, haitch-ed. I cannot wait for this to start to feel better.

Have I missed anything over the past few days?!

1 Like

I don’t think so.

Best wishes Jezzers.

:japanese_goblin:

4 Likes

Free coffee!

Thanks pal, I will try not to mope up the boards. Always find DiS a very welcome distraction.

FUCKING HELL HOW DID I FORGET THIS JFC

1 Like

I made a cracking thread about panpipes. Other than that, nothing of note.

Mope as much as you want on here. Or vent. Or just be your usual entertaining self. Just best wishes to you, your wife, and family.

1 Like

Mope all you like tbh if it makes you feel better innit.

3 Likes

Hello.

All the best jezza Fe

(There doesn’t seem to be a hug emoji, sorry.)

1 Like

Why is there free coffee?

@aboynamedgoo and I got a free Nusa the other day and we also got a free coffee coupon with it.

my brain just completely refused to process this. had to read it about 10 times.

3 Likes

My week has been spent chasing students for assessment work. All the good ones were finished last week so most of my classes this week have been populated by the unreliable ones who dodged me last time.

This is meant to be an easy week but I’m also negotiating the removal of one of my guidance students from all of his exams and trying to plan a course I’ve not taught before in a department I don’t normally work for.

Got stupidly drunk last night. Just trying to kill 3 hours before I have to walk to the other office for a meeting then I’m free to be whatever I…

Before:

After:

Need to get some walking boots and then I think I’ve earnt the right to sit in front of the Xbox until my eyes melt.

i hate the way they’re trying to keep a dead language alive!