Hard Rock Cafe - yes or no?

Personally, I love them. Being their memorabilia buyer would be a great job.

the worst places on earth

11 Likes

Yes, they exist.

The worst burger I’ve ever had in my life was from the Hard Rock Café in Heidelberg.

good lord no

an overpriced horrid burger surrounded by ted nugent guitars

3 Likes

Terrible place for vegetarians.

Actually really didn’t like any of my time there.

My uncle took me and the TV to one in Asunción when I was last over there. The food was just about OK but then Lonely Boy by the Black Keys came on and all the waiters had to get up and dance on the bar. It’s weirdly one of the most expensive places in town.

Neither “Hard Rock” or a cafe is it?

6 Likes

I’m not sure of I want to know why they have to dance on the bar to that song but why?

1 Like

Stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas and it was great.

Hard Rock Cafe is Wetherspoons with guitars on the wall.

On balance I am for them.

1 Like

Aren’t they just in the same arena as TGI Fridays, Frankie & Benny’s etc etc? Mediocre but quite tasty food (in my ltd experience) if you don’t have any better options.

So my answer would be maybe.

They are all located in big cities. There’s always an alternative. Always.

1 Like

God no

3 Likes

Entertaining Paraguay’s teenage elite

They’re also far too expensive to be acceptable options for that. No better than a nando’s or wetherspoons but twice as dear

My only ever experience was in Cancun over 10 years ago.

Despite knowing its name I was surprised how hard (and loud) the rock was. Let this be a lesson to us all

Hello definitely new user!

6 Likes

On balance I’m saying no.

Never been in one
Good logo

1 Like

never been to one - doubt I ever will

I have been to a Rainforest Cafe though (when the kids were miuch younger) and that was shiiiiiiiit.

Are they still going? Also is that chain “owned” by Bruce, Arnie and Sly still a thing?