Hardship Fund Winter Raffle Prize Reveal Thread 🎉

signed by 29?

wow.

11 Likes

That’s the impression that I get.

7 Likes

this whole thing is all kinds of amazing wow :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ok, this should hopefully be a link to the spreadsheet containing all the prizes from this thread. The name column is removed to keep the anons anon. This link will be included also with the prize preferences survey which will be sent to people after they purchase tickets.

Can someone just confirm this works fine please?

Yep :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

looks good to me! Thank you a million times over for all the effort you’ve put into this.

4 Likes

Thanks @plasticniki & @friendofthenight, just wanted to be doubly sure that it looked fine to everyone else :slight_smile:

Also thanks again to @anon82218317 for setting up all the spreadsheets and surveys for me, this probably would have fallen apart without her help!

2 Likes

Actually makes me glad that I don’t have to pick, it isn’t an easy task with so much on offer :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Can I specify that @anon67149139 does not shit on my prize while photographing animals?

1 Like

Is it too much to suggest some wee meetup in London once the prizewinners are announced to aid in the distribution of physical items? I know its LMEish but it might be nice.

Maybe we could do regional meetups and a live video link up of each group like Eurovision.

LME can you hear me? We’re having some trouble with the audio so let’s go live over to Devon with @anon19035908

20 Likes

No promises :fried_egg: :bear: :poop:

Yup. Winner can pick a WT team or a UK conti/elite team and I’ll get em a signed jersey and frame it! CURRENT team, mind. Can’t be picking Banesto 1995 or whatever. :rofl:

4 Likes

Would be pretty great if a hater chose this to stop the bike wankers getting it…

9 Likes

Love it! Although it is Devon so I’d have to wait til it was my turn to use the electricity.

2 Likes

Is there a separate thread for buying tickets? I think I missed that bit.

Going to be launched about 10am today, got a doctors appointment so didn’t want to launch it and not be around to answer questions.

3 Likes

I figured you’d have covered it but I wasn’t sure which thread I needed to skim again!

@anon82218317 - thanks

1 Like

Surprise prize!

Prize code: 66
Donated by: @whiterussian
Prize: Custom DiS Badge
Description: Have your own DiS badge for your profile, made to your specifications or devised by the Queen of Badges herself. Note: this is not a physical object, but something to add to your DiS kudos :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Do you mean an… Ethan Hayter?

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :bear:

3 Likes