Hardship Fund Winter Raffle Prize Reveal Thread 🎉

No socks! Smh

He can take the rest off too tbh. Absolute fucking dreamboat.

2 Likes

Update on this prize: it was offered by @GarethI but he didn’t mean to select anonymously donating. Hopefully here should be a list of books you could pick from.

2 Likes

Gotta win that Ainsley cookbook!

1 Like

Nice Jonathan Raban selection @GarethI - was only recommending Old Glory on here last week. Would make a cracking prize.

1 Like

With the survey, is the scale most wanted to least wanted? I appreciate this has probably already been answered somewhere.

Sorry, I didn’t make it clear. 1 is most wanted :slight_smile:

whoever wins this should definitely choose the Patrick Leigh Fermor books - they are incredible. In fact I’m a bit upset that @GarethI doesn’t want them anymore.

I do want them, and they are incredible. I just feel like sharing them. My old English teacher always liked to give away the books he enjoyed so someone else could experience them, and I like his way of thinking.

1 Like

Good shout. Whenever I see a second hand copy of A Time Of Gifts for a couple of quid I always pick it up so I can press it on someone else.

1 Like

My Czech confectionery prize will now have a BONUS bar of Fazer, Finland’s premier chocolate (probably my favourite chocolate in the world actually).

Also, I should never have bought my prize so early, because I have now eaten about three different bars and have to replace them.

7 Likes