Hardship Fund Winter Raffle Prize Reveal Thread šŸŽ‰

Prize Code : 37
Donated by : @anon45164313
Prize : Up to four walking tour gift vouchers (manchester centric)
Quantity : 1
Description : 2 hour walking tour on my most popular route, looking at gentrification and public space and how public art has transformed parts of Manchester.
Restrictions : Manchester only

19 Likes

Marabou! My Mamā€™s favourite chocolates of all time!

2 Likes

I fucking love that the winner doesnā€™t even get to choose which post he likes. That is such a baller move.

26 Likes

Prize Code : 38
Prize : Homemade Mojo Picon Sauce
Quantity : 2
Description : Sauce from the Canary Islands perfect with really salty potatoes. People always ask for the recipe for this so I think itā€™s a good prize!
Restrictions : Contains various oils, chilli, cumin, paprika and vinegars

17 Likes

I put that bit in there actually, didnā€™t think it was fair to force marckee onto liking something he didnā€™t agree with potentially.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s fair. You are a good and trustworthy person.

6 Likes

Prize Code : 39
Donated by : @ghostpony
Prize : Toronto postcard with personalised haiku!

Quantity : 3
Description : Your prize comes from across an ocean! If you are lucky enough to win, I will send you a beautiful postcard from the hippiest hoppiest Canadian city, worthy of any fridge! And if that isnā€™t enough, turn over the card to discover another far-flung culture - a personalised haiku written for you or any person of your choice.
Restrictions : Will be posted from Canada, I will cover postage costs.

20 Likes

Prize Code : 40
Prize : Basque ā€˜burnedā€™ cheesecake
Description : The exact recipe from La Vina, San Sebastian. Plain cheesecake thatā€™s intentionally burned and tastes blooming amazing.
Restrictions : Manchester as I must meet to hand over in person. Obviously not vegan.

17 Likes

Weā€™re in Toronto
Only thatā€™s not Toronto
Isnā€™t that weird?

5 Likes

would travel to manchester for this tbh

7 Likes

If anyone wants to see the list in advance drop me a PM. Thereā€™s two lots of Ā£160 available to spend!

5 Likes

Prize Code : 41
Prize : Issue 1 and 2 of alternative guides to Manchester
Description : Zines I produced about hidden parts of Manchester
Restrictions : Manchester-centric content

15 Likes

There is a LOT of good stuff available here guys, and I only had a cursory glance :+1:

1 Like

Prize Code : 42
Donated by : @BifoIsou
Prize : 4-6 track shoegazey indie EP on a topic of your choice
Description : A handful of tracks on whatever the winner wants - an event, a person, an abstract concept, anything! Lots of echoing guitars and drum machines, with some synths, mellotron and strings. Iā€™ll try and do a painting for the cover too, though that may well be terrible
Restrictions : none!

15 Likes

Prize Code : 43
Donated by : @BodyInTheThames
Prize : Your Song

Description : I will custom write and record a song about you in the style of your choosing and send you a digital copy of the recording

25 Likes

Kept getting that stuck in my head while Iwas formatting things :-1:

2 Likes

Prize Code : 44
Donated by : @MooseandHobbes
Prize : A guided walk of the City of London
Description : As a ā€˜prizeā€™ for history and heritage boffins, I can offer a guided walk in the City of London and/or museum visit for any size group up to about ten-ish.

I can tailor them a bit but I am particularly able to do (and have actually done) Roman London (depends on numbers, but could include a visit to the London Mithraeum), Thames foreshore (n.b. there are restrictions on this so it canā€™t be a free-for-all), looking at random things that people donā€™t notice, City churches, and I could do gallery tours for the Museum of London.

I have worked on a number of outreach and learning projects with the Museum of London, including leading learning sessions for Key Stage 2 school groups. These have been on areas including Roman London, prehistory, Saxon and Viking London and I could do some medieval too. I can also rustle up objects for handling, e.g. prehistoric flint tools, Roman pottery etc.

I can be fairly flexible with regard to timing but I work during the week, so weekend is best for me. If you want a foreshore visit, this had to be arranged around tide times.

Iā€™m afraid that I canā€™t cover costs but this can be done for Ā£0 once youā€™re actually in town.

Restrictions : London. The City/Westminster

19 Likes

Oh wow, my daughters would love this.

4 Likes

Prize Code : 45
Donated by : @jordan_229
Prize : Ā£20 charitable donation to winners charity of choice
Description : see above :arrow_up:

14 Likes

Prize Code : 46
Donated by : @McGarnagle, @Twinkletoes and everyone else on Disintegration State!
Prize : Disintegration State MEGABUNDLE!

Description : A big old bundle of Disintegration State goodies, including:

• Physical copies of ā€˜Disintegrated Journeys // Disintegrated Destinationsā€™ (2xCD), ā€˜Ether Aweā€™ by Steve Hadfield (CD), ā€˜Collapsuleā€™ by Lowering (CD) and ā€˜Disintegrated Stem Cellsā€™ (Cassette)

• Digital downloads of every Disintegration State release from 2018 (at least 28 releases by the time 2018 is done!)

• 2 x tickets to ā€˜Disintegrated Discotequeā€™, Disintegration Stateā€™s first ever live night, set for Saturday 16th February 2019 at The Peer Hat in Manchester.

Restrictions : The tickets for live night are obviously only applicable for the specific night itself, which is 16th Feb 2019 in Manchester.

22 Likes