Hardship Fund Winter Raffle Prize Reveal Thread 🎉

Prize Code : 47
Donated by : @iamwiggy
Prize : An evening at the cinema for two
Quantity : 1
Description : The winner of this prize - and their plus one - gets to come to the cinema to see a mystery film with me, then go to the pub to chat about it.

They won’t know in advance what we’re seeing but if the winner has any phobias/triggers then they can let me know to ensure a positive experience

The winner can bring a plus 1, who I will also buy a ticket for. If preferred, the winner and their plus 1 will only be joined by me. However if they are happy for it to be bigger it will be me and some of my mates as well - up to the winner if they’d rather keep it small.

After the film we will go to a pub for a drink and post-watching analysis. The prize includes 2 drinks so either 2 for the winner or 1 each for them and their plus one

If the winner is happy for it to be a larger group then other DiSers would be very welcome to buy tickets for the same film and join us!

Restrictions : London

15 Likes

33 Likes

nice

10 Likes

nice

8 Likes

Prize Code : 48
Donated by : Flashinglight
Prize : A copy of The Green Roasting Tin by Rukmini Iyer

Description : Your very own copy of one of community.drownedinsound.com’s favourite cookbooks!
Restrictions : none!

22 Likes

Going to have a slight delay while I format this morning’s prize additions to post, bit rest assured there are MORE PRIZES!

2 Likes

These are all soooooo good. The tour prizes all look great, would love to tie them in with a trip to London or Manchester. The charity donations are a top idea too. :+1:

2 Likes

Prize Code : 49
Donated by : @bergkamp
Prize : A Little Life by Hanya Yanaghara

Description : A beautiful yet heartbreaking novel that can either be read, or used as a prop to assist in conversations with people on public transport.

28 Likes

Prize Code : 50
Donated by : @Kallgeese
Prize : Irish Confectionery + Novelty tea cosy!
Description : Do you want to eat the Cadburys bars only sold in Ireland? Or possibly try out some locally made sweets from Cork? Then this is the prize for you! I’ll also throw in a Michael Tea Higgins tea cosy in tribute to our beloved President.
Restrictions : Shipping could take a while from Ireland. Confectionery will contain dairy, nuts and gluten.

18 Likes

More to come later, have to do the preschool pick up now.

2 Likes

Really sorry, only just been able to submit mine now!

2 Likes

Happy to organise this, it has been a lot of fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No worries, that is why I started this thread while the donations where still open so people still had a chance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Prize Code : 51
Donated by : @woweezowee
Prize : I will send you an album of your choice from any of the Top 20 in this year’s DiS Forum end of year poll
Description : Format to be agreed with prize winner based on preference, availability etc.

14 Likes

so many PENGE gifts. awesome.

2 Likes

Prize Code : c0nspir4cy
Donated by : @juke
Prize : I will send you an audio recording of me enjoying Muse’s new album, Simulation Theory.
Description : You will not hear any of the album, you will just hear my reaction to each individual track, including such noises as ‘ooh’, ‘ha!’ and ‘I can’t believe you’ve done this’
Restrictions : Legends only

28 Likes

Prize Code : 52
Donated by : @cutthelights
Prize : Scottish and Irish Confectionery box
Description : A collection of Irish and Scottish confectionery including chocolate, crisps, tea, sauces.
Restrictions : Can ship to anywhere in Europe. Will be sent out in early January.

13 Likes

Prize Code : 53
Donated by : @anon32406580
Prize: A £33 voucher for use at TheVeganKind online supermarket http://www.thevegankind.com
Description : Voucher can be used for the online supermarket or towards the subscription box service
Restrictions: none!

12 Likes

Prize Code : 55
Donated by : @marckee
Prize : A selection of beers from breweries local to Leytonstone

Description : A selection (6 bottles?) of different beers from breweries local to my part of London. These can be alcoholic, or non-alcoholic (the excellent Nirvana brewery do very good 0% beer), or a mixture of both.
Restrictions : If requested, I can ensure that it vegan and alcohol-free, but might struggle with gluten-free.

14 Likes

Just a note that I won’t be in Ireland til late December hence the late delivery date. This does mean though that if the winner has any additional dietary requirements they can contact me in the meantime :slight_smile:

2 Likes