Haribo

Probably one of, if not THE, most consistently great food manufacturers of our age. Don’t think I’ve ever had a Haribo product that I didn’t like at all (some are merely ‘fine’ obviously) and that’s pretty good going considering the scope of these lads’ output. Tangfastics are the best ones, shouldn’t really need clarifying. Haribo chat today.

8 Likes

Can I shock you? I don’t really like Haribo

4 Likes

Who had 1 post in the sweepstake!

6 Likes

I’ve got a bag of those crocodiles in stock. Somehow didn’t eat them straight away.

1 Like

3 times in my adult life i’ve put too many maom balls in my mouth at once and got the multiple sticky bits that are there after you chew stuck in my throat and nearly choked to death

3 Likes

As good a way to go as any tbh.

1 Like

“Died as he lived eating haribo”

2 Likes

I feel quite bitter about it tbf

‘It’s how he would have wanted us all to remember him’

I don’t like sweets.

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

:broken_heart:

1 Like

Shake Head No GIF by Apple TV

1 Like

:person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

Used to go to college in the same town they make Haribo and it bloody stinks of the stuff. Delicious obvs.

Super Mix the best

The European ones with liquorice mixed in are obscenely good

2 Likes

Not a big fan of the ones with a white bottom, yer hearts and eggs etc. Love the rings and cola bottles. Huge appreciator of the gold bears.

4 Likes

Those cursed adverts with adults talking like babies are a HUGE black mark against the name though

6 Likes

Might get a bag of sour mix

New college alumni in the house, could get it cheap from the factory shop too

1 Like

I love the non-core range Haribo that you get in superior corner shops. Our local one has a constantly rotating selection, picked up some fizzy bubblegum bottles yesterday that I’d never seen anywhere before. They were delicious as you would expect.

1 Like

You could! never took full advantage of that