Harry Styles

Also part of this music video was filmed in the old penguin enclosure in London Zoo that killed every penguin who lived in it.

It didn’t kill every penguin that lived in it - it gave some of them Bumblefoot, which can be fatal, if left untreated.

Also, lots of shots of the Barbican and the The Royal Horticultural Halls, too.

2 Likes

My bad for basing the post off misremembering a tweet from a year ago, oops :smiley:

For the interested there’s an article here

Apparently the penguins live on a special beach in the zoo now which sounds better

1 Like

Someone’s going for the vinyl Dad market.

Inspired a little by Take On Me? That keyboard riff, the beat and the timing.

1 Like

That, plus it sounds a fair bit like Phoenix, to my ears.

I like it a lot.

4 Likes

Love everything about this. Except the chorus which just sounds flat. Maybe it’ll grow.

Ha! Hit the second chorus and it’s actually really good.

That was fast!

1 Like

The bridge is the best bit imo

Well it’s a lot better than the stuff I heard off the last album.

Playing Blorko in the MCU must have been inspirational.

This is the 2nd harry styles song I’ve ever heard. Did not like the first one one single bit. This one however is a banger.

4 Likes

The bit where he says ‘high speed internet’ just pings about my brain every few minutes

1 Like

I can’t stop listening to it because it keeps coming back into my head and my brain goes ‘What a tune that is, big fella. Let’s listen to it again eh?’

Good old Harry.

7 Likes

It’s fantastic, sounds dead fresh imo

3 Likes

Like the video a lot. Floppy hair, barbican, penguin architecture. Wish he’d kept his shirt on though :older_woman:

4 Likes
5 Likes

i tell you what, i fucking love harry styles

9 Likes

that silver jumpsuit thing is a great fit

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, as a massive, massive Shania Twain fan this is pretty great, though that’s mainly because of Shania. It’s nice to see Harry having a nice time though (and I’m immensely jealous of him because he’s living my dream there)

2 Likes

Bought Harry Styles and Sigur Ros tickets within a week of each other which I’m feeling pretty jazzed about.

1 Like

Cannot get this song out of my head

2 Likes