Has anyone seen any great things posted on social media lately?

I don’t really want to see them, would just like a fairly binary yes/no response as to the whether you’ve seen anything posted on social media in the last 10-12 days that you would consider to be “great”

Thanks in advance

No.

This post paid for by PROF$.

1 Like

Yeah , hunsnet did a video where they interspersed 'Something Kinda Ooh’by Girls Aloud with Audrey Roberts making her 'hmmm’noise

2 Likes

No I haven’t

1 Like

oh this again

What do you mean “oh this again”?

I have advised you previously in a similar situation that the, in this case “10-” is irrelevant to your text, unless you are wanting us to discount anything that we have seen in the last 0-9 days.

Which I am…

Not sure what the contentious or controversial element here is I have to admit, my dear

ok that’s a bit clearer thanks.

So FYI guys, we’re interested in any great things spotted on social media between the 15th and 17th April.

4 Likes

That’s a helpful bit of guidance actually, thank you for articulating and sharing

2 Likes

imagine the person you most wanted to impress in the whole world reading this exchange

Well, the person I most want to impress in the whole world was involved in this exchange so I ain’t gotta imagine that hard!

1 Like

No.

1 Like

Now that we’ve got that clarification I’ll answer the question one more time.

1 Like

No.

6 Likes

That’s lovely

1 Like

Have a great day, man

1 Like

Not sure I’ve ever seen anything great posted on social media directly but I’m sure I enjoyed something from the Great Things Posted on Social Media thread in that time. Not sure if that counts though?

It doesn’t count.

In that case count me as a “no”, thanks for clarifying.

3 Likes