Has ATP rebranded?

That is the craziest thing. Like a real life situation of having to wash the dishes to pay for your meal?

this tickled me

1 Like

really? Maybe my sense of humour is wonky today but at the very least it’s needlessly defensive from an organisation who want to clearly state they weren’t the promoter of the event. Maybe the woman was daft/petty but no need to call her out about it. They don’t make any attempt to clarify any of the other numerous alleged failings people have mentioned.

I think it’s possible to find that comment amusing while at the same time deeply unprofessional and misjudged in context. (I certainly do.)

1 Like

Yeah singling her out is nasty, but its funny.

1 Like

seen a lot of bad stuff about victoria warehouse. dont think ive seen anything positive tbf

1 Like

just a classic dickmilking isn’t it

Theo hit it on the head with this;

Went to the Cosmosis thing earlier this year and it was pretty horrible - appalling sound, appalling venue, freezing cold, no atmosphere, stupid token system for drinks, some stages far too small, far too close together, and wholly unsuitable for live music - lucky the lineup was so good!

That’s pretty much what I’ve heard about every event there bar the warehouse project, which is a different kettle of fish really

1 Like

pretty sure Deb Higgins was working the merch at JC at the Troxy on monday…

A great line up ain’t nothing if the sound is appalling

Is anyone else going to Transformer? They promised stage times by last week and it doesn’t look anywhere near sold out. If it gets cancelled then I guess I’ll have more money to spend at Primavera.

I know, I know. But financially it’s all Victoria Warehouse and they presumably don’t have to pay to hire their own venue.

This actually went ahead. It was obviously not sold out but they got a decent-ish turn-out. The sound wasn’t great and there were only three food stalls which was ridiculous. Everything I saw was pretty good and it was great to see Royal Trux again after 17/18 years.

Barely Hogan 2017
Main Stage
EVERY SINGLE BAND YOU LIKE

The This Is Definitely Happening Stage
YES EVEN THAT ONE

Stage Under Construction
OH JUST YOU WAIT TILL YOU FIND OUT WHO’S ON THIS STAGE

2 Likes

Had a thoroughly wonderful day. Didn’t they cap the attendance at 2000 due to complaints about the John Carpenter/Pj Harvey shows.?

https://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Manchester/Victoria-Warehouse/Transformer-2---Godspeed-You-Black-Emperor/12987302/

They are doing another with some stock ATP bands.

Mixed feelings on this - I’d like to see an ATP style event done well, but feel Barry has done enough damage and should probably give it a rest.

2 Likes

Did anyone else just get an email saying you have been mysteriously added to the Victoria Watehouse Live mailing list?

I can’t see how they have my info other than Barry being a bit cheeky with the old ATP data.

1 Like