Has no one posted about Big Knickers the cow, yet?

Almost 6’ 5" at the shoulder!

6 Likes

I’m quite scared of bigger than average things.

This is really making me uneasy.

5 Likes

if its any consolation, this cow is a steer, which means he’ll live the rest of his life guiding other cows to different fields, generally being the lead cow etc.

could be a wanker cow, but thats a rare thing.

1 Like

Yes I have this with plants. I mean it sounds stupid because trees are enormous but they are the size I expect them to be.

Whereas gunnera, say, is Rhubarb that is GIANT with a massive spikes on the underside and it gives me the shivers

1 Like

with @anon5266188 on this one, cows are great. are pretty much constantly ‘fuck off, I could kill you, but I wont, and I know I have to walk 200 metres to eat and fuck about in the grass, but fuck you’ when you’re working with them.

2 Likes

Triffids.

Did you ever watch the BBC documentary about British sculpture called Romancing the Stone? They did a cgi shot of what the proposed Britannia statue at Greenwich would have looked like had it been built. Gives me shudders just thinking of how massive it was.

(Just realised I can actually rewatch that show via my uni library, giant statue aside it was one if the most enjoyable shows I’ve seen for a long time and really got me into sculpture)

1 Like

I did not see this but I’ll look out for it, cheers!

Sadly never repeated as far as I know. I wonder if I can find a way to download and keep all these shows I keep forgetting I have access to before I graduate. Annoys me how some amazing BBC stuff just vanishes and they don’t even offer a paid version of it once its gone.

I’ll take a screenshot of Britannia when I get around to it.

1 Like

In fact. Here you go!

200 feet high. Going to have nightmares now.

6 Likes

Shit!

I…no, never mind

My ex had this. There was one in the harbour in Barcelona that was yuge and it sent her funny

It was this bugger;

1 Like

Do you think in the event of very choppy seas that an Oasis-class cruise ship just rolls with it?

5 Likes

Something something mars bar something

1 Like

you look different since you moved

1 Like

Heh!

I cannot lie!

3 Likes