Has there been a thread about those replaying, gif kind of photos on Facebook

they’re shit

Where have they come from

Internet.

I’d like to know what they’re called so I can tell everyone how white they are

Guys, I hate to break it to you all but I was on facebook for about 5 seconds last week.

I got an email saying “XX has updated their status” and I was like WHAT THE FUCK and I clicked on it and BAM my facebook was wide open. I didn’t put a password in?
Must have been hacked right. I deactivated straight away.

Can white people say things are so white?

(I am racistly assuming you are white)

I meant to write shite

I haven’t seen any. My Facebook feed is mostly board games, wedding photos, guitar equipment and babies I don’t care about.

Hmm…

They’re like those Iphone live action photos on repeat, you’ve deffo seen 'em

Do you mean boomerang?

1 Like

The ones that go A–>B–>A–>B-- etc?

Fucking hate those.

1 Like

I’ve seen them on Instagram but not Facebook.

Hate them!

Why do people think they’re ducking good

Definitely can - being self aware.

for example this is the whitest fucking nonsense I have seen in a good 24 hours.

1 Like

Yes! That’s it, hate it

gifs are fine, boomerangs are annoying

and while i’m here, it’s giff and not jiff

thank u

4 Likes

I Like gifs I HATE boomerangs

1 Like

I feel like boomerangs would be fine if they were ever of anything good. It’s the content that’s the issue most of the time, rather than the format

1 Like

nah, it’s the fact that they go backwards which always makes the content seem really goofy no matter what it is

I quite like some boomerangs and some I don’t. I haven’t seen any posted to FB though.

The main issue is Instagram’s interface is utter shit. Why can’t you zoom in before you take a photo or video? With Boomerang you can’t seem to import videos and take a snippet so it becomes even harder to take something that is just right and might look cool.