Has there been no thread on Cheddar Man?

Cheddar Man 1 - 0 Gammon Man

How’s this news going down in your office?

Someone said that they now don’t have to mute themselves in rap songs when certain words are said

7 Likes

My first instinct is he looks a bit like the Art Attack head

3 Likes

1-nil racists?

Did we not already know that all human lineage traces back to North Africa?

4 Likes

Jeez

That’s the out of Africa theory (approx 72,000 - 60,000 BCE)

But this is an early British settler from ~10,000 years ago who belonged to a population that is direct ancestor to 1 in 10 modern Brits so a bit of a more specific area

1 Like

Ah shit, ignore.

Jewish conspiracy

3 Likes

Some of Somerset’s great Cheddar Men were known to put away 30 cheddars or more in a day

9 Likes

Sort of funny timing because yesterday I saw a big Twitter spat about a portrayal of Queen Nefertiti with lightish skin and people complaining that she would have been black, before other people pointed out that ancient Egyptians were fairly distinct from modern-sub-Saharan African populations and had more in common with Levantine / Anatolian people, so olive skin is more correct than black skin.

Couldn’t stop gorging

6 Likes

it’s amazing really just how much the human brain’s ability to create a consistent and believable internal logic and grammar completely overshadows its ability to recognise that it doesn’t have a fucking clue what it’s talking about most of the time

A friend of mines from cheddar

2 Likes

Cheddar man
better keep your head
Don’t forget
what your good book said

2 Likes

hell yes

1 Like

lol, DNA result = liberal propaganda :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Going to see the cheddar man