Hat People

Are you a hat person? Obviously the fedora crowd are quite a presence in the world at the moment but there’s loads of other types of hat people. Like festival hat people but who wear them all the time. Is a beanie part of your personal brand? Pork pie?

Hat people.

The worst kind of people IMO

4 Likes

I’ve been known to wear a baseball cap in extremis but that’s about it.

I’ve been known to pop a beanie on if it’s really cold.

Otherwise, no hats.

1 Like

I am not a hat person, but I’m mulling over buying a Super Furry Animals bobble hat.

3 Likes

Seems like something you can get away with if you’re older than like 50, otherwise it’s a bit tryhard.
Unless it’s a cap. Most people look fine in caps.

1 Like

You don’t see many people wearing a baseball cap sideways these days

3 Likes

I don’t suit hats but I’ll sometimes wear a wooly hat when it’s very cold

i own more than 30 cycling caps

3 Likes

I have a Dappy hat and wear it with one side up obv

3 Likes

Obviously wearing a beanie in cold weather or when hiking or something doesn’t make you a hat person, that’s just necessity

8 Likes

I believe they are called helmets

7 Likes

They hurt my head. I’d like to be a hat person especially a beanie skater type cause I LONG to fit into a hat subculture but I can’t do it.

1 Like

Beanie in the winter, baseball cap in the summer.

Hat haters: check your having hair and not having to worry about sunburned scalp every time the sun peeks round a cloud in summer/being fucking freezing in winter privilege. Ta.

14 Likes

what are your top 3 hat subcultures?

I guess I also think it’s a bad look but It’s a social cue isn’t it and maybe I’m ok with debasing myself

1 Like

more into these guys really

2 Likes

I’ve never worn a baseball cap but I think I might like to try, think I’d feel a bit guy incognito which i’m not sure is good or bad or neither

I like hats, but very few hats have ever suited me. I think i’ts due to my having a tiny little head. I’ve got a bobble hat I wear in winter though, which is well cosy warm.

1 Like

Arctic adventurer
Ranch hand
Oddjob

3 Likes