Hate the way I've never been in a band or worked in a bar

Just wanna be able to talk to my grandkids about the band I was in and that time I worked in a bar

What things are you sad about wot you’ve never done?

6 Likes

I’m the same with those two. Not a jot of musical talent in my body.

Would quite like to have lived abroad.

1 Like

would like to have ordered Chinese food like people in the movies do

1 Like

Previous generations of my family seem to have built a lot of houses. I think it’d be pretty boss to say ‘i built a house’

8 Likes

I’ve done both of those things but it’s looking increasingly more likely I’ll have no children or grandchildren to tell them about it

1 Like

Never been in a band

Never worked in a job that requires you to wear a high hat and a high vis and has really lax safety and standards so you can build character by narrowly cheating death and get a harrowing anecdote

1 Like

Put the title on the line in a No Holds Barred match

6 Likes

My dad had a great story about the time he nearly joined a radical sect of Catholicism/ a cult. Unfortunately I don’t think I’ll ever do that

5 Likes

Never done much bumming

2 Likes

Never competed in a Judy Bagwell on a pole match either

2 Likes

Never played The Dane

5 Likes

Wrong thread

Volunteer behind the bar and scratch one off the list?

1 Like
  • Been in a band
  • Worked in a bar

0 voters

My band would have been good

6 Likes

Never been in a band, I make music solo to live out my dreams in a way that respects my intense fear of others

I haven’t worked in a bar but I once sold snacks at In the Night Garden Live to a grandfather of two in an Eraserhead t shirt

3 Likes

Never starred in The Dune (2021)

2 Likes

I don’t think I would be good at working in a bar or being in a band

I was gonna audition for a band but I got anxious and bailed.

I worked at a bar but not with drinks, just the till and occasionally serving sandwiches. I also worked at a silent disco and ‘fixed’ a lot of headphones by changing batteries.

Bar work is shite.

2 Likes