Have any of you ever bought drugs from those guys that ask you if you're interested in buying drugs by muttering under their breath (for example, in Camden)?

Frank don’t know shit
When it was a big thing a few years back it was sold legally as ‘plant food’ with explicit ‘Not for human consumption labels’ on…

from the wiki: Mephedrone - Wikipedia
Media organisations including the BBC and The Guardian incorrectly reported mephedrone was commonly used as a plant fertiliser. In fact sellers of the drug described it as “plant food” because it was illegal to sell the compound for human consumption.

This guy?

Your invoices will be returned unpaid, and unstamped by any of the multiple layers of bureaucrats necessary to get your expenses paid.

Once. It was pro-plus :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’ve done this a few times with weed and coke, and once with ecstasy… These happened to varying degrees of slightly bad to mediocre. The best was actually the pill I had, even though I’d fully expected it to do nothing.

Only ever chose these options as a last resort/when too fucked to make any kind of good decision. Would not recommend generally speaking.

:astonished:

1 Like

So likelihood of this dude asking for some m-cat - quite high?

Done 3 times. 2 of those times I ended up with no drugs and egg on my face.

Would be my guess :cactus:

In nightclubs, yeah plenty of times. Even walked round looking for people on their own to ask if they were selling pills - in fact probably done that more times.

On the street - not directly but as part of a group, twice.

Once was in Barcelona and we wanted some pills. There’s this square where loads of dudes hang round trying to sell weed so my mate went up and asked one of them. The guy made a call and then said to go with him. Me and another mate had hung back to follow them just to make sure everything was ok, which we did, to the wrong side of the tracks, where the two of them disappeared into this apartment building for what felt like forever. He eventually came out long after we’d decided he was dead and we all took the crappy speed cut with baking soda and had an OK time.

Sorry that was a shit pay off for a long story, the next one is better…

Went out in Liverpool with some mates. We were out drinking all day and going to Bugged Out in the night. None of us knew anyone in Liverpool and my mate **** really wanted some speed for some reason (he’s just like that). So he just approached the dodgiest looking scally he could find on the street in broad daylight (the rest of us were getting some fried chicken at the time) and asked him if he could get him some speed. This guy said yeah, give me £20 and I’ll meet you back here in half an hour, and in the heat of the moment **** said OK and gave him the cash! For some reason he never turned up again? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

There was this guy I met on the street around New Years at about 8am, he said he needed money for a bus to get home or something, I didn’t believe it but felt bad for him because it was cold and I gave him a fiver. He was at great pains to say he’d pay me back with weed, I said it was fine I already had some but he kept persisting so I said fine - at which point he handed me some tissue and then ran off.
Why didn’t he just go?

weed or hash yes, anything else- fuck no.

Classic Four-Star

I remember out French teacher (down with the kids) saying that in France the dealers would come up to you and go shhhh and if you wanted something you would reply back shhhh.

tricofolklore

1 Like

I went to a stag do in Liverpool and a guy with us tried two different fellas and got ripped off both times.

1 Like

got sold a ball of clingfilm in camden when i was a teen, was just happy not to be stabbed mostly

1 Like

He was an Irish fella whose first name was Con(n) which he said was French for cunt. Never bothered to find out if this was true.

http://www.snurcher.com/people_pics/coco.3.jpg

1 Like

take it to the ‘nostalgia’ thread pal