Have it Monday and Happy Birthday FUNKY and SSF! 🎈🎈

Can’t decide whether or not to go into the office. Weather looks boke.

5 Likes

Monday, go away. You’re not wanted.

4 Likes

Hey up tilts.

Happy birthday to the most excellent and undisputed King of the South @anon19035908

Monday. Urgh.

4 Likes

Morning tilts, shiny, slicks, and happy funkday to birthhouser. Been awake for a couple of hours already - who knew beers spoiled sleep? - so I’m both knackered and considering a walk to the big shops. Might finish my copy of Orwell’s essays today, which have a strong shout for the best thing I’ll read this year.

2 Likes

Had a really long, weird dream last night.

Just work planned today. Will probably eat too.

:point_up:t2:

2 Likes

Happy birthday to Funky, the Aretha Franklin of DiS! May you stay top of the leaderboard forever.

Off work today, got to take some goat poo to a farm vet. It doesn’t get better than that.

8 Likes

I went to a comedy night last night, it was at a pop-up venue on the beach. I actually went to A Thing, still feels weird. Was great though.

Oh, and of course happy birthday @anon19035908 and I think also @stupidsexyflanders?

Two birthdays, so also

6 Likes

Got woken up by a van idling outside. Turned out it’s the roofers. I’ve had to interact with a chatty human before 8 in the morning. That’s me spent.

2 Likes

HGATR: @anon19035908

• 6/5

0 voters

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cupcake:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone :kissing_heart: and happy birthday to @stupidsexyflanders!

8 Likes

Ooh and haps baps to @stupidsexyflanders too!

HAPS BAPS SSFLAPS xxx :gift:

5 Likes

HP BD FH & SSF!

1 Like

Happy birthdays @anon19035908 and @stupidsexyflanders!! :tada::birthday:

2 Likes

I’ve already completely fucked it too because I said β€œthe guy who did the roof before was a roofer, which makes it surprising that he cut so many corners with it”

To which he replied β€œyeah I know, one of my lads helped with it”

:alien:

3 Likes

Morning

Happy Birthday @anon19035908 and @stupidsexyflanders !!!

Got a textbook 2020 Monday lined up

1 Like

Heading back to Glasgow.

See the gf and takeaway. Might do a takeaway poll if you all behave.

2 Likes

Morning all!

Slightly worried my work trousers don’t fit. I wore them last about six months ago and I can’t understand how I might have put on weight in such a short time.