Have you done any "striking while the iron is hot" lately?

Talk about occasions in which you have “struck while the iron is hot” in the last 10-12 days in this thread if you want.

1 Like

I’m just so slow to react to things

I am useless to the capitalist empire

2 Likes

If you were asked to compare your reaction times to those of an animal (that you know personally), which animal would it be and why?

replied to this hot thread within five minutes

3 Likes

Post deleted upon request from thread creator

1 Like

Nice example, thank you for sharing

1 Like

The latter, I think. Can you delete the post please.

4 Likes

not sure. But now listening to ‘strike it’ by dub war. @Avery

2 Likes

I think you can get away with that being “recently” but you’re correct to say it wasn’t “lately”

2 Likes

Thanks, mate

1 Like

Ant I scored directly from a corner at 5 a side on Monday when the keeper was shouting at the defense to ‘Mark a man’. It was definitely ‘opportunistic’ and ‘quick thinking’ but can you confirm whether it was ‘striking while the iron [was] hot’, thanks.

Yes, this was “striking while the iron was hot” and (provided you mean the Monday just gone) it was within the timeframe specified. Thank you for your contribution

1 Like

It was. The keeper in question spent quite a long time moaning about it afterwards too. Very amusing for me

1 Like

I ordered my present for my DiS secret Santa about 10 minutes after I found out who it was because the thing I wanted to buy said ‘only 1 left in stock’ under it. The date was November 25th if that’s ok. Not sure if this counts?

Just ironing really I guess

1 Like

no, I’m afraid it doesn’t. Can you delete the post please?

1 Like

No problem

No, sorry I can’t because I don’t want to.

1 Like

Ok, that’s your choice of course. All I can do is ask. You are the captain of your ship.

1 Like

please see below for supporting evidence:

1 Like