Have you ever been stung by a bee/wasp?

Of course not, you’ve got to be pretty fucking stupid to let a bee or wasp sting you.

Alright, Aphex Twin

2 Likes

I was stung on the hand by a wasp on the underground. I was just sitting there, though what’s that on my hand, looked down and there was a wasp. I didn’t move and the fucker stung me. Prick. Not sure what it was doing on a Victoria line train…

I’ve been stung by a wasp loads of times

Have disturbed nests whilst mountain biking and picked up multiple stings in one go a couple of times

I don’t remember ever being stung by a bee - but it might have happened when I was little

I did once stand on a Weever fish when I was 10 or 11. They are l fish that hang out in shallow water, just in the sand. They have a big spike on their backs. That hurt like crazy. My foot swelled up all huge and I dropped the ice cream on the floor that my parents bought to console me

I always make sure my kids wear those wet suit shoes when they go in the sea because of this terrible experience

Burtons! Remember them!

no, i don’t, I wasn’t sure if burtons still existed

Weaver fish are utter bastards

2 Likes

allergic to wasps, aren’t I

1 Like

I got stung on my cheek once

face cheek

1 Like

Stung by a bee in France as a kid on my shoulder. Can’t really remember it apart from it beeing not even close to as bad as I thought it would be.

Second time a wasp on my hand while walking from the station. Looked down then bang!

I think there is a third time but my memory is shite.

Anyway I heard stories that a sting is unbelievably paint full when it really isn’t. It’s irritating, hurts, and swells a lot but it’s not too bad

Now they hurt like hell/are complete bastards.

A wasp flew up my shirt sleeve when I was once having a piss. Needless to say that ended badly…

An angry wasp flew straight into my beard, I could feel it moving about and I ran into the house to look in the mirror. Then it stung me, which hurt. I could see the sting in my flesh, pumping away, got it out and released the wasp.

Lol how do you even know that

I got stung by a bee on the part of my palm that determines how cooked a steak is. I think they tread really lightly if they want to sting you because I didn’t feel it crawling at all. The sting was what alerted me to the bee on my hand. Couldn’t beelieve it.

Not until 2015 but have been stung twice now, once a year. First time on my hand in Jamie’s Italian in Liverpool and 2nd time a few weeks ago when I was walking down the road minding my own fricking business and one got me on my calf. Had a reaction to it and it was painful and swollen for a week, and itchy for two. Bastards.

Hello.

No, not by a wasp, either. Or a hornet.

Been stung a fucking million times by wasps. On a beanbag during fucking story times in yr 3. 5 times outside my fucking house when I was about 8 by the same twat wasp (stuck up my shirt). At fucking Alton Towers on the fucking rings. On my arse last year when Mrs stack fucking brushed one into me as soon as I woke up one morning.

They can fuck off. I like bees though.