Have you ever dug up enough earth to bury a body?

not very good at maths but i think we’re talking whatever the 6 plus 2 plus 1 1/2 is x 40lb? once you get past that topsoil you might hit clay, rock, whatever. fucking hell that’s effort. just get some pigs.

1 Like

Nice try, narc

4 Likes

idk but i think just by posting itt we’re now all accessories

1 Like

These sorts of calculations should only be in SI units.

4 Likes

I cba with kilograms maaan. :grin:

If only the hole had been filled with sewage… What is it with you and holes :wink:

2 Likes

Is your lawn just littered with decaying corpses then?

Unfortunately, for me to state the thing that reminded me it would be a spoiler for something

you can’t just leave us hanging like that? :smile:

No worries, he’ll let you down once the hole is dug.

5 Likes

Last weekend I dug five two foot holes for fence posts. I can confirm its very hard work.

I’ll be digging another five next weekend. Can’t wait.

1 Like

Just chop them up, bag of body parts and bricks, Chuck them in the sea

1 Like

Was just about to drop in here to bring up archaeology. We shift huge amounts of soil, true, but it’s kind of cheating since we’re mostly just re-digging old holes.

Need to get rid of a body? Find an Iron Age ring ditch.

5 Likes

Yeah, a few times.

The ground is so shit where I live that I genuinely can’t even push a bamboo stick deep enough to support a vine.

Dug down about 4 inches the other day and it’s just full of glass and smashed up old bricks. No bodies getting buried here pals

1 Like

Yes. At scout cmap We’d build a pit for all the sewage. That’d be 5 foot deep and by six by six. Took three scouts a full day to remove the soil. Then about 3 hours at the end of the week to fill it.

1 Like

Aqua Regis: sulphuric and hydrochloric acid together. Dissolves gold. Human body would be no problem. I’ve never worked out how your supposed to dispose of the dissolved corpse / dangerous chemical slurry afterwards though.

But if your question is genuinely about hole digging rather than corpse disposal, I’ve got nothing

3 Likes

Once dug a hole to bury a hamster in a box. Put me off ever needing to dispose of a body, was much harder than I imagined. And it was raining

3 Likes

Skimmed another 30 square foot or so of turf off in the garden the other day, that tested my patience enough. Just chuck em off a motorway bridge into a tipper truck, let someone else do the burying for you…