Have you ever had a white christmas?!?!?!?

Christmas Eve - Boxing Day period only pls

Do you ever remember ACTUALLY having a white Christmas. I’ve long since come to the conclusion that the idea of one is a lie to sell newspapers

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe?
  • It’s a lie to sell newspapers

0 voters

i think so, might have made it up in my brain though

Morning Officer!

8 Likes

Snow on the Isle of Wight? Only about two times ever and never at Christmas.

There was one a few years ago when we were at Mrs CCB’s. Had Christmas dinner while it was snowing and then went out sledging on the hill before dessert.

yes but not in the UK (also maybe in the UK but can’t remember tbh)

like 3 years ago yeah
we lost a dog in the snow

salutes

1 Like

2009 and 2010 were, I think.

Christmases between the last of my grandparents dying and my niece being born all tend to blend into one in my memory, so I might be wrong on that though.

Definitely had one in Colchester in about 2003 cause it was the year I got a skateboard and I couldn’t go out on the streets to ride it so I threw a tantrum

28 years old, I was

8 Likes

Yes, grew up on top of a big hill in Scotland. Had a white Christmas more often than not.

Jesus, just realised there’s a 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 emoji now :+1:

1 Like

FFS was just about to make this joke.

:black_flag::black_flag::black_flag::black_flag::black_flag::black_flag::black_flag::black_flag::black_flag::black_flag::black_flag::black_flag::black_flag::black_flag::black_flag::black_flag:

It should look like this…

I’m all for swapping the saltire with the black flag tbh

1 Like

When the uprising comes, yes.

1 Like

There have been loads in my lifetime.

find it hard to believe that there were 5 when i was a youngun but if special agent dana scully has taught me anything it’s that you can’t argue with the science