Have you ever had to be helped out of an embarrassing situation?

Inspired by this “internet prankster” Man 'cements microwave to head' in Wolverhampton - BBC News

they should’ve left him in there

16 Likes

got stuck in a public toilet cubicle in france when I was a kid - seemed like a ages before my parents came looking for me. I can’t actually remember how they got me out in the end

No, but I had to get my dad out of a situation when he shat himself in his car on the drive home. The trouble is that he had a colleague in the passenger seat coming back to the house for a cuppa…

5 Likes

On a number of occasions I’ve had people tell me that my dress is tucked into my pants :anguished:

It’s always women who tell you, the men never do…

1 Like

how did this situation resolve itself? Please tell

2 Likes

We all got together and made a pact never to tell women this.

I’ll die before I sell my brothers out.

7 Likes

I figured as much :rage:

2 Likes

He texted ahead and asked me to meet him in the driveway to greet his colleague, take him in for a cup of tea, while ‘subtlety’ ducking outside to the shed with a bowl of “warm” (he insisted it was warm) water and some kitchen towel. Had to keep running between the kitchen and the shed, trying to act like everything was normal

35 Likes

amazing scenes

were you an adult when this happened or still a youngster?

I once got my thumb stuck in the tubing of a chair in French class. Managed to prise it free in the end but it was a close-run thing.

Apparently they drove about 10 miles with the windows fully open. My dad claimed to be “really hot” or something

14 Likes

“Do we really need all the windows open? It’s freezing!”

2 Likes

I was about 16 IIRC. Dreadful business.

3 Likes

Thread has peaked early.

7 Likes

:grinning::poop::sleepy::rofl:

1 Like

quel imbécile

27 years old, I was

16 Likes

Slightly similar to this, I know a guy who was driving a client from Edinburgh to Glasgow, and on the road there suddenly felt unwell due to something he’d eaten and started vomiting down himself while driving.

Apparently the client was in the passenger seat, horrified.

3 Likes

Life

1 Like