Have you ever listened to BBC radio 3?

I don’t think I have, not even in the old days 6 when you used to tune into stuff accidentally by twiddling the knobs

Nobody listens to the radio in 2019, so no.

I listen to 5 live quite a lot, and Tms, and today fm.

yeah, stick on quite regularly.

1 Like

Weird thing to lie about but ok.

1 Like

only through my Dad listening to it downstairs late at night (normally some mad organ music or something. Actually… is my dad feathers McGraw???)

4 Likes

smashing pumpkins station? Good that.

I listen to Radio Na Gaeltachta but no, I have never listened to BBC Radio 3.

Feathers McWarn

2 Likes

Tut…

I sometimes listen to the jazz programme on Radio 3.

I listen to Radio 4 comedy a lot.

Yeah, used to a fair bit when I was driving around in my van at work. Heard some great stuff over the years. Probably my favourite radio station

1 Like

1, 2, 4, 5live, 6, but never 3

3 Likes

Yeah I like Radio 3 for classical and jazz stuff and no adverts. Late Junction is dope.

6 Likes

What’s good about it? (genuine question)

I’m so sorry

2 Likes

Yeah this. Wonder how much of my life I’ve wasted listening to eg Scott mills when I could be soothing my soul with some chopin or whatever

1 Like

Start Chopin - J Mascis hosts beginners guide to classical music. At ear-bleeding volume. Tonight on BBC Radio 3.

7 Likes

That’s nearly the name of one them, yes.

1 Like

best radio show ever. The jazz and world and folk shows which are on some days instead of LJ are also excellent. Basically at 11pm Radio 3 is the place to be

3 Likes

Never listened to R3 in my life. Radio 2 between 10.25 and 10.50 on a weekday, 5Live for football and TMS, 6Music sometimes.