A coach

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

A plane

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

First time I was on a plane I was terrified and needed a shit so I went for one and when I finished the steward was taking the trolley down the aisle so I couldn’t get to my seat. Had to stand by a door at the back. That was shit

I don’t like this thread, polls CLOSED

2 Likes

Something really liberating about just disowning and abandoning a thread after a few posts. Really drives home who’s in control.

11 Likes

This thread about rolling spliffs?

I was close to having a shit on a train the other day and was thinking there might be a thread in that but now its happened I realise i want NO part of it

3 Likes

It might have been if it wasn’t now closed

Think it was about conjuring exciting mental images for someone

I prefer to do my wanking at home.

Variety is the spice of life though

I was seeing a guy for a while who had to get a train to see me and when he got here I started giving him a gob job and was suddenly like “hang on, your dick tastes like cheap hand soap. Did you give it a wash in the train toilet sink?” And he was like “yeah, you’re welcome” and I was like “URGH YOU REALISE HOW UNSANITARY THAT IS?!” and now every time I wash my hands in train toilets I think, bet there’s been loads of wangs in this basin.

Thanks for listening

11 Likes

superb

imagine if he had gone into the toilets and it was one of those where the locks didn’t work properly

1 Like

Had to be sick in a train bog once

highlight

• gob job
  • And he was like “yeah, you’re welcome”
  • loads of wangs in this basin
  • just that a thread abandoned by the owner got fired up again with this anecdote

0 voters

If for example you were on the train from Macclesfield to London it’s quite fun knowing that if you flush at the right time you can deliver your shit all over Stoke

Bye.

Have you ever taken a shit outside in something that is not a toilet?
  • Nah
  • Yeah
  • Maybe

0 voters

Have you ever shat in the shower?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

I went on a stag do once where the best man hadn’t organised anything until 4 days before and so we ended up camping in a field whose owner he knew. Had fun, played football ate food had a fire drank a TONNE. It was all good til we all woke up in the morning hungover and all needing a brutal beer poo. No toilets anywhere near. Most of us ended up going in the woods next to the field, with varying success… one guy drove (fast) to a nearby Tesco and only just made it… absolute mess.

Pooing in the woods was quite liberating really but not for a hangover poo.