Have you had tablet* before?

I have definitely had tablet outside Scotland

1 Like

Nice try - Iā€™m a sweet monster but even I know 20 quidā€™s worth would be stepping over some sort of line

I always like the idea of tablet but itā€™s far too sweet really, even for an absolute sugar fiend like me. Not as good as fudge Iā€™m sorry to say but I will continue to buy it and regret it every now and then

My friend used to think that people meant ā€œmoorishā€ when they said ā€œmoreishā€ so he thought everoyne was going on about how all food tasted vageuly African.

21 he was.

6 Likes

I had a little bit of it in a pub with @anon32406580 in Glasgow and iā€™ve bought tablet since but no tablet was ever as good as that first tablet and it blew my mind

1 Like

The line into FLAVOUR COUNTRY

Also the name isnā€™t very appetising

Please put your money away.

Itā€™s no square sausage, thatā€™s for sure.

It looks like it has a street value of Ā£5-6000

1 Like

This thread has reminded me about my GF going on and on about how good a tattie scone is and then, when we went to Scotland, I was massively disappointed with it. Itā€™s like a hash brown but shit.

2 Likes

Iā€™m feeling so many emotions at this post and none of them are good.

5 Likes

My main issue is the pitting of two such beautiful foodstuffs against each other. Lets turn our anger on @sadpunk, not the blameless hashie :pray:

1 Like

No Iā€™m afraid itā€™s going to have to be both.

So have I, but itā€™s a rare thing to see.

Iā€™d put it to a poll but i fear for the results

1 Like

Yeah I like tablet. Itā€™s good to get a combo of tablet and fudge to keep things fun.

2 Likes

Maybe she hyped them up too much, maybe theyā€™re nothing more than a tasteless potato circle. Who can tell.

Theyā€™re the perfect breakfast roll accompaniment to the greasy protein bit.

1 Like

again, thatā€™s a job the mighty hash brown does much better.

1 Like